Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by komodo View Post
    I think you've been trolled by waaaaaaaay too many Brits
    More like I've CONSISTENTLY THRASHED all the trolls and/or blind superfans from that corner of the Earth...

This isn't the 1st time, ya know...

December 8th, 2007 was the first time...

November 21st, 2009 was the second...

December 17th, 2011 will be The End.

I am SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO...Absolute Conqueror and Owner of the anti-American garbage fans...do the research...explore The Legend.

ALL the cockroaches will finally be exterminated, and I will possess each and every one of their worthless scalps...

Comment

• Wow, if Ward beats Froch you'll be a regular Nostradamus. Can you tell me the numbers for next week's Powerball drawing?
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-11-2011, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Wow, if Ward beats Froch you'll be a regular Nostradamus. Can you tell me the numbers for next week's Powerball drawing?
        lol...it doesn't work on the numbers, or I would have hit by now...I play both the Powerball and Mega Millions everytime there's a drawing...

THE Vision pretty much only applies to Boxing....I deal with MMA too...although, I'm only about 80% successful there...there's too many variables.

but anyway...you're backing a winner there, my friend...bet heavy on the straight win, and a chunk on the stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post

Name them...in the last 20 years, how many TRULY "Great" boxers have they produced?

I'll give you Lennox Lewis...the Canadian Jamaican Englishman...who else?...Hamed?...NOPE.

Benn and Eubank?...good B fighters with good careers...Elite?, Great?...NOPE

Hatton...LOL.

Calzaghe?...NOPE....the close win over an old, off Hopkins and blowout of a dead Jones came too late.

and even if I GAVE them Calzaghe, that would only mean TWO in 20 years.

Do you understand now?

Why do you think I made this thread?...this was done in retaliation to all the anti-Americans here who had the audacity to say AMERICAN Boxing was struggling, or that Brits can even hang with America's best, at their best...that's outlandish.

This is based on Modern Boxing History and PRESENT TIMES.

They repeatedly overtouted their fighters ad nauseum...no matter how much they were Dominated...so now they are merely reaping what they've sown...

Was I trolling or telling it as it IS?

You know now.
          Your posts speak for themselves........

Comment

• Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
            Your posts speak for themselves........
            They certainly do...

Good morning.

Comment

• Not gonna lie this thread popped into my head as the fight ended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                They certainly do...

Good morning.
                SKULLY how ya doing my man? Do you know what's up with the HYPE site(seems down currently)?

Comment

• Originally posted by K2ray View Post
                  SKULLY how ya doing my man? Do you know what's up with the HYPE site(seems down currently)?
                  The site is not down, I'm there now.

Comment

• Going by your standard, Mayweather aside, which active American fighters would you call elite?

Comment

• Even if Froch does lose, him and Khan will still fight at the top of their divisions for years to come and although Haye may be a ****, he is the 3rd best heavyweight at the moment. Also, prospects such as Fury, David Price, Degale, Groves and those who will more than likely turn pro after the next olympics are more than able to win world titles.

Comment

Working...
                      X