Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dedication View Post
    My bad, bro. Completely ignored the first page, and jumped straight to the last with my post. I assumed it was just another troll thread, which it slightly is, but not as bad as others. Thanks for clarifying that. War Ward!
    I thought you must have overlooked it...lol...one doesn't have to read many of your posts to know you're a Quality Boxing Fan....

PS~ I don't mod or do correspondence for FH anymore...I was there many years, put in a lot of work, had some great times...but the forum changed, and it was time for many of us to move on....you'll be hearing where I'm at VERY soon...

It's The ULTIMATE Boxing Forum...

Comment

• Ill probably leave the site if Froch loses. Its getting really hard to stomach these upsets..

Comment

• Am i right in saying Boxing is back in schools in the UK? If its true then that can only be a good thing for the UK Game

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          Am i right in saying Boxing is back in schools in the UK? If its true then that can only be a good thing for the UK Game
          I haven't heard about this. But would be great if true. More quality boxers is good for the sport, overall.

Comment

• Ricky Burns isn't going anywhere soon

Comment

• Ricky Burns isn't going anywhere soon
              Exactly...

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
              it's really going to be more of an English collapse...but my point is that kids like Cleverly, Burns, et al will never be Top P4Pers...

and ironically, that's where Haye, Khan, and Froch stand right now...B Level...as in a full league below The Elite of the sport, right?...
              After Froch and Khan are eliminated, there will be 0 British fighters that can be taken seriously at the highest level...

and in all likelihood (Modern Boxing History tells us this), most or all of their small crop of prospects won't even make it to the 2nd tier Haye, Froch, and Khan reached...
              "but, but...we still have Burns!"

You must mean the guy who ducked the green American, Broner, and sc****d by the fully battle worn Katsidis at home?...like I said...the most he can EVER be is a B fighter...B as in British.

Yep...you still have him...lol
              My point EXACTLY...

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                Froch beating Johnson has set the final stage in motion...

Let it be known, gentlemen....we are thisclose to witnessing a Modern Extinction of British Boxing...they've been on life support ever since Calzaghe ran into retirement, Hatton was decimated, and Setanta folded on them...Haye, Khan, and Froch are the last guard...and as we've all seen, they've pretty much been squeaking by...

To any Quality British Boxing fans out there, please don't take the following personally....

Here's what's going to transpire...Haye is going to be destroyed by Klitschko...Khan might get caught by Judah, and if he's not, it's only a matter of time...and lastly, Froch will be outclassed by Ward...their top Hope for the future in DeGale has already been derailed...as top British fighters tend to get when they fight equal or better competition...

It will probably all come down to Khan...and his Doom is GUARANTEED.

As some of you may be able to tell, The Bridiots (and other garbage fans) already sense this and are preparing themselves for it...since '09, they've been ignorantly attacking young American Champions like Ward and Bradley more than ever...there are also types who are constantly stating that Nonito Donaire is Filipino ONLY instead of Filipino-American...

LMAO.

It's all so obvious, isn't it?...The Fear.

So to all those who have seen what I've seen and feel as I feel....I say this...

OBSERVE this defensive and insecure behavior as it increases, REMIND them of their impending demise, and REVEL in their pain over each elimination....why?....because they DESERVE it.

Ohhh yes...The End is NIGH.

Sincerely,
                SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Absolute Conqueror and Owner of the Anti-American garbage fans
                BUMPout to all my blindly patriotic brit friends

Comment

• Britain has always produced great fighters and will continue to do so for ages to come. I really detest threads like these.

Comment

• Originally posted by K2ray View Post
                    BUMPout to all my blindly patriotic brit friends

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
                    Britain has always produced great fighters and will continue to do so for ages to come. I really detest threads like these.
                    Name them...in the last 20 years, how many TRULY "Great" boxers have they produced?

I'll give you Lennox Lewis...the Canadian Jamaican Englishman...who else?...Hamed?...NOPE.

Benn and Eubank?...good B fighters with good careers...Elite?, Great?...NOPE

Hatton...LOL.

Calzaghe?...NOPE....the close win over an old, off Hopkins and blowout of a dead Jones came too late.

and even if I GAVE them Calzaghe, that would only mean TWO in 20 years.

Do you understand now?

Why do you think I made this thread?...this was done in retaliation to all the anti-Americans here who had the audacity to say AMERICAN Boxing was struggling, or that Brits can even hang with America's best, at their best...that's outlandish.

This is based on Modern Boxing History and PRESENT TIMES.

They repeatedly overtouted their fighters ad nauseum...no matter how much they were Dominated...so now they are merely reaping what they've sown...

Was I trolling or telling it as it IS?

You know now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post

Name them...in the last 20 years, how many TRULY "Great" boxers have they produced?

I'll give you Lennox Lewis...the Canadian Jamaican Englishman...who else?...Hamed?...NOPE.

Benn and Eubank?...good B fighters with good careers...Elite?, Great?...NOPE

Hatton...LOL.

Calzaghe?...NOPE....the close win over an old, off Hopkins and blowout of a dead Jones came too late.

and even if I GAVE them Calzaghe, that would only mean TWO in 20 years.

Do you understand now?

Why do you think I made this thread?...this was done in retaliation to all the anti-Americans here who had the audacity to say AMERICAN Boxing was struggling, or that Brits can even hang with America's best, at their best...that's outlandish.

This is based on Modern Boxing History and PRESENT TIMES.

They repeatedly overtouted their fighters ad nauseum...no matter how much they were Dominated...so now they are merely reaping what they've sown...

Was I trolling or telling it as it IS?

You know now.
                      I think you've been trolled by waaaaaaaay too many Brits

Comment

Working...
                      X