Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol great thread, Froch is gonna get lit up next week as well.

Poor Brits, maybe the Brits and the Puerto Ricans can form their own section to this forum and talk about all their great C and B class fighters.

And yes Rican's, don't think y'all are safe cause Cotto beat a one eyed and shot Margarito.

Comment

• Not sure if you've been watching the amateurs but there are a few promising fighters coming up.

Comment

• Ohhhh no...lol...won't allow it to get buried anymore.

The reminders will come every day now...

You know you're Doomed....how does that feel?

Comment

• Wow Everybody thought this guy was trolling but he's looking like a prophet now lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
            and that's why I'm the GREATEST Prognosticator and SOLE Visionary in the game...

December 17th, 2011.

That's your Judgement Day.
            I have ward winning but do you know you would look like a complete idiot if froch manages to win somehow?

Comment

• Man, why does it always have to be a country thing?! I'm British and last night wanted Peterson to win, and next week will be backing Ward - I've supported him since the tourney began. See the post below from my previous account, Walterson, just before the Kessler -vs- Ward fight:

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
              He's learnt a lot from the best.

His footwork is very similar to that of Bernard Hopkins.

His padwork is very similar to Mayweather.

He's got brilliant accuracy and does not waste punches.

He's got a very strong will. He's looked defeat (knocked down) in the face and come back from it.

He prepares for every opponent by studying them, but also places a huge emphasis on adapting in the ring.

He knows how Kessler lost to Calzaghe, the blueprint has been written.

More than 80 amateur fights.

He married the woman that gave birth to his children before he was 20. No need for a playboy lifestyle, he only has his career and family to think about.

He's been trained to push, when you can no longer go on.

Gold at the Olympics.

Fighting at home.

This guy does not know how to lose.
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=321781&page=3

Be a fan of the sport first. That's what I am. No need for the hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                Wow Everybody thought this guy was trolling but he's looking like a prophet now lol.
                Those who know me, know I'm not trolling, Boxingtech...this is just a taste of what I do...I've been prophesying for YEARS...

It's those who DON'T LIKE my predictions or have previously been Owned by me who want to say it's trolling...

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
                I have ward winning but do you know you would look like a complete idiot if froch manages to win somehow?
                Yet you're the idiot, and I completely Own YOU...in the past and the present...

and you better believe...for The Future.

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                Man, why does it always have to be a country thing?! I'm British and last night wanted Peterson to win, and next week will be backing Ward - I've supported him since the tourney began. See the post below from my previous account, Walterson, just before the Kessler -vs- Ward fight:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=321781&page=3

Be a fan of the sport first. That's what I am. No need for the hate.
                THEY made it a country thing, Walterson...from my first post..

To any Quality British Boxing fans out there, please don't take the following personally....

I know you follow FightHype and their forum...you know exactly who I am and what I've done...if you're not one of them, this shouldn't affect you...

Comment

• My bad, bro. Completely ignored the first page, and jumped straight to the last with my post. I assumed it was just another troll thread, which it slightly is, but not as bad as others. Thanks for clarifying that. War Ward!

Comment

• A bad patch of results dosen't mean the demise of British Boxing we've had bad losses before and we will have bad results again did I mention that we fukin invented modern boxing to begin with

Comment

• just hope Ward-Froch will be good, winner doesn't matter BUT should fight Bute next!

Comment

Working...
                      X