Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward had a MASSIVE Unfair advantage by having ALL super six fights AT HOME!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the outside fighters wanted to fight in the USA and that's why they agree to fight here and Ward had NO advantage with the judges. He won clearly in all his fights and the other boxers got the exposure they were seeking in America.
    I don't see your point.

Comment

So his team got him to get all of his fights in Cali is bad thing.

Dudes are tripping to think it matters whether he fought in Cali all his fights.

Comment

Doesnt matter coz he win the super 6 already

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
          Doesnt matter coz he win the super 6 already
          No.

If Ward doesn't have a crooked referee who permits him to headbut, hit while holding and hit off the break, while protecting him from the other fighter, then FROCH WILL BEAT HIM.

Ward is a fraud who NEEDS to cheat to win. That's why he needs to have his fights in California with a home referee who permits his fouling.

And that's why he's been working with Victor Conte. Outside California, the PED testing might detect whatever Conte has been giving him.
          Last edited by The Hammer; 06-06-2011, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            No.

If Ward doesn't have a crooked referee who permits him to headbut, hit while holding and hit off the break, while protecting him from the other fighter, then FROCH WILL BEAT HIM.

Ward is a fraud who NEEDS to cheat to win. That's why he needs to have his fights in California with a home referee who permits his fouling.

And that's why he's been working with Victor Conte. Outside California, the PED testing might detect whatever Conte has been giving him.
            Alright, now you're reaching.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Alright, now you're reaching.
              What do you expect from him, Reed?

Comment

ward would have whooped that asss anyway but yes its total bs he didt have travel.

Comment

the title of this thread is TRUTH.COM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    I would understand this argument if his fight was close and he was getting BIASED/Controversial DECISIONS but neither of his fights have been CLOSE so it is hard to say if he had an Unfair advantage or not...would Arthur Abraham beat Froch or Ward if he fought in Germany?

STYLES MAKE FIGHTS...NO LOCATIONS!
                    Locations help dude....who wins the NBA Finals most of the time?

Familiar environment and more fans rooting for you help big time...Judges are influenced by the fans too....Ward is good but Froch's achievements are more impressive in my book.

Comment

He's winning by a wide margin. I can understand that he's getting close controversy calls. But, he is the champ and if you want his belt you have to go get it. The final fight is going to be in a neutral location. Leave the kid alone. He has paid is dues. He has traveled the world I've seen him fight in Tampa when he only had 5 wins. He's a real humble and respectful man. Some people may not love his style of fighting but when I saw him then and got the chance to talk to him I knew he was going to be a champion one day. Ease up him. Heck how many fights did Calzaghe had outside the United Kingdom? 3 out of 46. 2 out of 46 fights he fought outside the continent. So relax and enjoy the tournament. Its good for boxing for the best to fight the best and to unify world titles.

Comment

Working...
                      X