Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Andre Ward and Carl Froch fight OUTSIDE America and Europe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    I think they should hold it on the Moon, actually no.....America landed there first. Mars is a much more neutral venue, plus I heard the martians have been monitoring the tournament closely.
    Their thinking of matching their champion: Horax The Horrific against the victor.

Unfortunately, Earth's atmosphere is not ideal for Horax and he will have to fight in a special decompression suit. There are also questions about whether it is fair that he would have three right-hands on his 6-armed body - specifically a concern for Carl Froch.

Comment

Doesnt matter coz Ward win the super 6 already

Comment

It should be in one of the two nations, so I voted accordingly.

However, I'm not too concerned in which nation that is. It just makes better business sense that it's in one or the other. This is the finals. You should maximize both.

If they fight in America, it has it's advantages. Ward can win in front of his home crowd or Froch can really make a statement with a win.

If they fight in Europe/England, then Froch can impress his fans with a big win or Ward can put the world on notice. It works out either way.

Where ever they decide to place the fight, they should have VERY neutral officials that both sides agree upon.

Comment

Ward should have been fought out of his hometown..Not fair I know but hey its the draw of the cards..I just hope they go somewhere that people will come out and support the fight/fighters..The Froch Johnson was in the small ballroom in AC,it was packed out but the venue it self was small..The final deserves to be ina bigger ballroom for sure..

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            The only place in America I trust not to rob Froch is Vegas.

If Wards insist on Cali or anyone else in America apart from Vegas Froch should walk away and maybe fight Bute or rematch Kessler.
            Yes.

He should not give in and permit Ward to have the fight in California and a crooked referee like Jack Reiss to work the fight.

Comment

Working...
            X