Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really pray Roy Jones Jr. is retiring. He is ruining his reputation.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really pray Roy Jones Jr. is retiring. He is ruining his reputation.

Lets see last 7 fights:
    Denis Lebedev bet him Via TKO in Rd 10.

Bernard Hopkins bet him Via UD

Danny Green TKO in 1!!!!!!!!!! Green is no legend! Yet he smacked a real legend around like a rag doll! He should have quit there.

Jeff Lacy lost to Roy Jones Jr. Via Ud.... Who is Jeff Lacy???

Omar Cheika Lost to Roy Jones Jr. Via TKO in 5. Jones is beating C- opponents. And loosing by KOs to B+ opponents, Meanwhile he used to be an A.

Joe Calzaghe defeated him Via UD. Calzaghe is good but still....

Roy Jones Jrs last good win was beating Felix Trinidad in 2008 afterwords, Trinidad retired.

Don't you think he should hang up the gloves?

Did you hear him last night on the HBO broadcast when Bob asked him flat out if he is going to continue boxing? Roy clearly has no intention of stopping. He said the Russian fans made him feel like Michael Jackson after the Thriller album..who wouldn't want to feel like that?

I feel bad for him but what can you do.

Comment

does roy jones come on here and tell u it's time 4 u 2 retire posting? does roy jones tell you you're past your posting prime? your posts have sucked lately?

no he doesn't. so leave the man alone it's his life.

Comment

His reputation should be the least of everyone's worries, he was the FOTD in the 90s, his legacy was written and secured a long time ago. Should be concerned about his health. He looked like he was dead for a while in the ring against Lebedev.

His family, friends, managers, etc need to have an intervention. Show him videos of his last few fights, then show videos of guys like Ali and Benitez as they are now. It has to stop...

Comment

I find it odd that losing is ruining his reputation but somehow when he took Andro it didn't . Man you people!!

Comment

I think he has lost his reputation really. He is a bit of a joke now. So was SRL for a few fights but he got out fast. RJJ is prolonging it.

Maybe being knocked out werent as scary and bad as he thought it would be, so it dont worry him no more.

Comment

It gets to a point where I have to watch some of Roy's old fights to remind myself of how fuckin' great he once was, this everytime he gets knocked out. It's sad to see man.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                does roy jones come on here and tell u it's time 4 u 2 retire posting? does roy jones tell you you're past your posting prime? your posts have sucked lately?

no he doesn't. so leave the man alone it's his life.

Just my opinion. I don't like to see him fight and get TKO in RD1 by a rookie.
                Funny way to put it though.

Comment

Nothing he can do now will hurt his legacy. It's his health people should worry about.

Comment

perhaps he really likes getting KTFO everytime he fights?

Comment

Working...
                    X