No announcement yet.

Mexican millionaire offers Pacquiao $65M to fight in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cannonball_X View Post
    Wow this is another Mexican warrior. He is offering Pacquiao $65 Million to fight him in Mexico. War Carlos Slim!!!!!
    LMFAOOO Carlos Slim could have some good nicknames I bet too!

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    almost 14 Trillion
    USA! USA! USA! Ohhhh man are we ****ed lol

Maybe our debt wouldnt be 100% of our GDP if we didn't spend 1/4 of our GDP on our military...anybody here know math? Not sure this is an easy one to figure out...

Comment

mexican millionare?? ... more like the mexican drug cartels.... they want to seek revenge for the money that was owe to them from ariza.. the mexican drug cartel was responsible for pacman's success.. yes u heard it right! alex was getting his special shakes on a wholesale price from these guys but rumor in the prison cell is that alex havent pay the cartels since the pac vs cotto match.. the drug leader is demanding team pacman to repay them back with interest.. and when they mean interest their not talking about extra money either.. they want buboy and for disrespecting them by not paying them right away they will put buboy out on the street like how he used to be but instead their gonna make him sell himself to survive but not to womens but buboy will have to cater to mens.. what a bunch of sick cruel group of people... but thats life...

Comment

Originally posted by fordhamboxing View Post
        LMFAOOO Carlos Slim could have some good nicknames I bet too!

USA! USA! USA! Ohhhh man are we ****ed lol

Maybe our debt wouldnt be 100% of our GDP if we didn't spend 1/4 of our GDP on our military...anybody here know math? Not sure this is an easy one to figure out...
        even the Pentagon is saying we're spending too much on our Military....when the Pentagon is saying we're spending too much on weapons .. you know we're fuked

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
          mexican millionare?? ... more like the mexican drug cartels.... they want to seek revenge for the money that was owe to them from ariza.. the mexican drug cartel was responsible for pacman's success.. yes u heard it right! alex was getting his special shakes on a wholesale price from these guys but rumor in the prison cell is that alex havent pay the cartels since the pac vs cotto match.. the drug leader is demanding team pacman to repay them back with interest.. and when they mean interest their not talking about extra money either.. they want buboy and for disrespecting them by not paying them right away they will put buboy out on the street like how he used to be but instead their gonna make him sell himself to survive but not to womens but buboy will have to cater to mens.. what a bunch of sick cruel group of people... but thats life...
          buboy, the fat one on Team Pacquiao right?him being a manwhore is fukin disturbing

Comment

Sounds fake...............

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              it's not typical for western millionaires to throw their money away like that. that money is still earned and to say it's pocket change is a bit off. millionarea don't become that by wasting money.
              of course then you have the grown up kids from russia ans middle east whose money is just pumped out from the dirt. i would believe this story if they made that offer but otherwise i have my doubts.
              He's not throwing money. He's investing it. He'll get his money back plus some. Last time I checked, not all boxing fans watch it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
                I would laugh my ass off if this guy actually offered PBF 100 million and PBF laughs and tells that dude "You've got to be f'n kidding me with that 100 million BS. Try 200."
                Hahaha i could believe Money May doing that haha

Comment

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, $65 mil to fight Canelo ****ing Alvarez aka a poor man's Cotto? If Senor Slim is serious about that offer, you might as well pencil in Pacquiao-Alvarez in Azteca Stadium on your 2012 calendars. No one in their right mind (except you know who) would turn down an offer like that.

$65 million for Canelo to be beaten like a drum? What a world we live in

Comment

I think that Carlos Slim guy posts here, he's a *****, don't do it Pac!

Comment

Just occurred to me- if this is real and the offer is legit, expect to see this fight on CBS next year. Only reason Pac fights on PPV is for the higher $, but if he's making 3 fight's pay in one night, no need for PPV. That would be insane. 100K+ fans in the stands at Azteca and the fight on Network TV. That would be insane. There might be a full scale riot after the fight though

Pacquiao vs the Great Mexican Hope. I know Arum is salivating just thinking about it.

Did Slim mention how much Canelo's cut would be?

Comment

Working...
                      X