No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward vs Froch: Both Boxers Discuss Their Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    I'm actually rooting for Froch but Ward's hold-n-hit style might trouble Froch. Team Froch better get a ref that wont let Ward hold-n-hit.
    exactly. and it gives the fight a chance to be exciting. that style is the reason why andre ward's fights aren't that exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
      Froch is going to win when the going gets tough froch steps it up ward wont handle that...
      Froch over ward 500k points anyone ?
      ward's overall skills and intangibles will get this done.ward thrives in tourney situation from his AM days, let's do a bet for all ur points , I'll take SOG

Comment

Originally posted by mev1 View Post
        Lets not forget that Taylor had him dead to rights untill he gassed at the end.

Very true. I forgot that Jermaine Taylor also exposed some weaknesses in Froch before he tired himself out.

Comment

Should be a good fight. People are thinking Ward is going to do exactly what he did to Kessler on Froch because theyre fairly similar, however I think Froch has an amazing trainer and can come up with a strategy to beat Ward. We've seen that Froch can box and brawl and if he needs to, go for broke. However apart from the Kessler fight (Ward surprised me massively here), Ward is relatively untested, and Froch can take him to the trenches and into new territory where he hasnt been to before. I think the fight will go to Ward by about 3 rounds maybe, however it could go wither way and I'd love to see Froch rough up Ward and take a UD, then destroy Bute and have a rematch with Kessler in the UK, then take Calzaghes old WBO title before moving up to LHW and become a 2 weight world champion. I think he has it in him tgo do this. WAAR FROCHY BOY!

Comment

Working...
          X