Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Wins Gold Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto is not going to be able to fight Chavez with a huge weight advantage and height Chavez is to big for him and he wont knock cotto out but he will make him retire

Comment

Take a look at Zbik's gloves. Those look like 16oz. sparring gloves, practically... Was he using Safetecs or something?

Comment

junior is not ready for cotto.....saul alvarez is a better option....mex vs mex...not bad!!

Comment

did anyone see margocheato in the backround in the pic of jcc coming in the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
            did anyone see margocheato in the backround in the pic of jcc coming in the ring?
            i missed it. . . damn how good of a fight would taht be? imagine how intimidating margarito would look at 160? he would be straight buffed out. that would be a war but i don't know if margarito could manage another grueling war with a guy who has a punch like chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
              junior is not ready for cotto.....saul alvarez is a better option....mex vs mex...not bad!!
              yeah cotto would pick him apart - he'd have chavez in serious pain and straight confused. but chavez is pretty tough and has considerable size on cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
                mmm...NAH. Mex vs PR is better. It has always sold and will always sell. And NO!!! cotto will not beat chavez...especially not @ 160. JR is too big and cotto is too small for that weight.

I would rather see Alvarez vs cotto @ 154. That would be a hell of a fight.

(Angulo Ko's everyone i just mentioned)

Comment

If I were Zbik, I would look for a new trainer. Zbik may have just as well been in his corner alone. His trainer kept saying, "You're doing great" and offered no advice, like Zbik needing to go to the body more and doing better fighting on the outside. Zbik deserves someone like Freddie Roach as his trainer. Chavez is a hard puncher, but 15 pounds is a huge difference in a middleweight title fight, and perhaps the weigh in for the fight should be done much closer to the actual fight time. This fight was a light heavyweight against a middleweight!

Comment

Working...
                  X