No announcement yet.

Froch will beat Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etlux View Post
    o please when has froch ko'd anyone at the top level. he's not ko'ing anyone
    Wards chin is not good enought to withstand whats coming.

Comment

The Kessler fight was a blip and could've went either way, can't get my head around the reason why everyone labels froch as this slugger who can't box, he can certainly box. The Abraham fight showed us that, he can adapt, the Johnson fight showed us that and we all know he can go to war and come out on top(pascal, who was undefeated by the way)

Make no mistake, froch is a bad man. People need to wake up

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
        Wards chin is not good enought to withstand whats coming.
        Agreed, he got rocked a few times in the kessler and abraham fights.

Comment

**** froch..first time i saw him fight and i was very disappointed i mean he barely landed any clean shots and johnson landed vicious right hands all night just vicious knock out punches.. and the sports casters say what a chin .. wtf if you getting hit with vicious shots all night and dont land **** on johnson .. but 1 or 2 shots .. how do you win for having a chin lmfao.. all flash blocked punches .. boxing is becoming rediculous.. i think they shout fight until someone wins no more decisions..

Comment

Froch will win if he can find a way to evade Andre "Son of Satan" Ward's dirty deliberate headbutts and other fouls.

In fact, I think he'll KO Ward - he just needs a fair referee who will stop Ward from fouling.

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
              Agreed, he got rocked a few times in the kessler and abraham fights.
              and yet he dominated both

Comment

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
                **** froch..first time i saw him fight and i was very disappointed i mean he barely landed any clean shots and johnson landed vicious right hands all night just vicious knock out punches.. and the sports casters say what a chin .. wtf if you getting hit with vicious shots all night and dont land **** on johnson .. but 1 or 2 shots .. how do you win for having a chin lmfao.. all flash blocked punches .. boxing is becoming rediculous.. i think they shout fight until someone wins no more decisions..
                You should watch his other fights.

I agree Johnson landed the cleaner, bigger shots, Froch relied on volume. Sometimes as a fighter that's what you have to do to get the W (which is what counts at the end of the day).

Comment

Dirrell beat Froch, Johnson beat Froch, Ward will make Froch look like an amateur. Froch will not win one round against Ward, it will be a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                    and yet he dominated both
                    He did not dominate Kessler. Kessler put him on the back foot and ropes, and Froch stopped punching a few times.

In the exhanges, Kessler came on top most of the time too.

Comment

It's so funny how many ppl h8 on ward cause of his style but he outboxed every1 so far an has looked good doin it. Froch out boxed Abraham, n Johnson. Both fights are not skilled boxers, but when he he faced a skilled boxer he looked bad, Taylor was beatin the **** out of him till the last round, Dirrell was out boxing him as well tho he lost, kessler out boxed him tho it could hav went either way, Andre will make him look bad, froch can't handle speed an quikness well. Andre will show the world how good he is, but ppl will h8 cause he's boring, only true boxing fan enjoy wards skill an craft.

Comment

Working...
                      X