Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Grabs Gold, Decisions Zbik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't watching an HBO stream. How did Harold Lederman score it?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgabriel View Post
      If Cotto lands on Chavez the way Zbik did, he`s going to sleep homie.
      Really?? I never knew Cotto had such one punch KO power?? LMAO You think he can KO a full blown middleweight??? **** homie you do not know ****t about boxing!!! **** off newbie!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgabriel View Post
        If Cotto lands on Chavez the way Zbik did, he`s going to sleep homie.
        Zbik is tall cotta is midget even for a Welter

Comment

Originally posted by General24 View Post
          ****en Pork Chops cant stand when a MExican wins!! LMAO, ****en PR boxing is dead now but they keep talking ****t like they are still relevant in boxing!! LMAO Mexico keeps stacking them championships while Pork Chops keep losing them.. LMAO
          No matter what you say it will not change the fact that Chavez jr low blowed him self to a victory.

Do you honestly think that Chavez jr is a beast? Do you think that he truly dominated the champion Zbik? Do you really think Chavez won? based on your non whitty comment and that horrible avatar, I can tell that you are a savage, nationalistic creature from mexico.

Later taco bell.

Comment

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post
            last 3 fighys vs pr's Segura owned calderun for his WBO, Salido owned lopez for his WBO.Arce owned papito for his WBO

Dude i can't even take you serious on a comment you said a while back

If you didn't think the wbc didn't put work then your a victim of fraud.end of discussion.max kellerman

Comment

The whole thing was a joke. Strip Martinez, make Zbik and his 10 KOes champion, make the fight in California, come 20lb over at fight time.

Suliman and company in action. Chavez lost that fight

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
                Dude i can't even take you serious on a comment you said a while back

If you didn't think the wbc didn't put work then your a victim of fraud.end of discussion.max kellerman
                chavez fights people his own size....ask vasquez jr how the WBO gave him a belt and ask cotta how he got his WBO belt vs effen jennings

Comment

Originally posted by General24 View Post
                  Really?? I never knew Cotto had such one punch KO power?? LMAO You think he can KO a full blown middleweight??? **** homie you do not know ****t about boxing!!! **** off newbie!!!!!!

No seas tan baboso moron.while cotto doesn't exactly have that one punch knockout he has 2 things zbik didnt have in this fight:body punch and a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post
                    chavez fights people his own size....ask vasquez jr how the WBO gave him a belt and ask cotta how he got his WBO belt vs effen jennings
                    Amazing that you can celebrate this. Your IQ level is very low.

You must been butt hurt by a puertorrican cause any chance you get that is all you talk about, what a loser

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
                      No matter what you say it will not change the fact that Chavez jr low blowed him self to a victory.

Do you honestly think that Chavez jr is a beast? Do you think that he truly dominated the champion Zbik? Do you really think Chavez won? based on your non whitty comment and that horrible avatar, I can tell that you are a savage, nationalistic creature from mexico.

Later taco bell.
                      So Zbik won the fight by slapping Chavez more in the first five rounds!! ****en idiot of course I think Chavez won mother****er!! It was a close fight and I know Chavez is not an elite fighter but give credit where credit is due biatch!! Chavez landed the more powerful punches and had Zbik backing up and hurt for the last five rounds!! You ****en Pork Chops hate Mexicans so much that it clouds your very limited judgement!!!! And as for Mexicans being Savages, yeah you can say we are savages especially when we beat that Puerto Rican ass!!!!!! LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X