No announcement yet.

WTF?! "Marquez includes ballet in training"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez in a toto. God save me.

First Oscar and now Marquez dressing like women.

Oh right, he's not dressing like a woman- just learning to move like one. Right. That should be fit fit to be fu@ked hard by Pacquiao.

Cheers, Juan.

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
      Marquez in a toto. God save me.

First Oscar and now Marquez dressing like women.

Oh right, he's not dressing like a woman- just learning to move like one. Right. That should be fit fit to be fu@ked hard by Pacquiao.

Cheers, Juan.
      you sound insecure about your sexuality.

Comment

Ballet is great, it helps you a lot with footwork and balance, some great NFL players used to do ballet in order to improve in their sports. It has nothing to do with the fact that people relate ballet to women, but it's actually great for improving. I admire Marquez, he's actually willing to do anything to improve and beat Pacquiao.

Comment

Yeah, and? At 38 years old he's knocking guys out. MEAT you can insult Marquez all you want, but really what you're doing is just setting yourself up for a bigger defeat. I can see it now.

"Pacquiao got beat by a old senile 38 year old piss drinking ballet dancer." Lol.

Comment

I hope he replaced drinking He's pee with ballet. I'm sure His wife would appreciate the change.
            Last edited by Pin Galarga; 06-04-2011, 05:18 PM.

Comment

When I saw The Black swan I realized ballet is no joke man..... Really they are as fit as any other athlete...

Comment

it's not new for boxers to dance to help improve their footwork.

floyd pole dances.

Comment

cool.............

Comment

I dated a girl who danced in a company. She dared me to do one day of her work outs. I could not keep up and was beyond sore for the next couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                      cool.............
                      great post!

Comment

Working...
                      X