No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Froch vs Johnson, More Weigh-In Coverage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    I hope they gag Rachel this time around.
    co-sign. I had to watch the last fight on mute because I couldn't take it anymore. I also think you guys overrate her. Obv she's 100 times hotter than any girl I could get but you can see girls just as attractive on any college campus

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Rachel is drop-dead gorgeous- Froch is a lucky, lucky SOB. What is Pascal doing there anyways, trying to take on the loser of this fight or something?
      He sho in the F__K Did!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
        I got the road warrior for this one.froch is toast.taking bets.
        Not a betting man, sorry. But I promise you'll lose your money if you back Glen Johnson. The old warrior will need all his experience to survive this fight. May have to resort to a lot of clinging when Froch's body shots start giving him hell.

Johnson is defo a serious opponent but also hyped up by the press and wishful thinking of his fans. The victory over Green is hardly anything to go by, with Green having been a starved LHW and overall being only C level brawler good enough to get a door job.

Froch is the real deal.

Comment

Froch doesn't look as cut as he has been for other fights.... does that mean he did not train as hard for this fight?

His wife is beautiful and we all need a woman like that to support us, she shows so much support for froch that i am envious of that. All i get is women that complain about EVERYTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            I hope they gag Rachel this time around.
            I would like to make her gag :wank:

Comment

I gotta agree Froch doesn't look as cut as usual, however he does train hard and always gives a good show. I can see him winning this inside the distance..... and yeh his wife is HOT!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Rachel is drop-dead gorgeous- Froch is a lucky, lucky SOB. What is Pascal doing there anyways, trying to take on the loser of this fight or something?
                stop praising bit.ches motherfu.cher ..i say that ho is lucky she got a rich husband

Comment

Working...
                X