• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    He already fought him in his prime you absolute bell end

Dr Pepper all over the screen

Comment

Maidana has taken this loss real bad. He was lucky to make it out of the first round vs Khan.

Comment

wow.... rename this thread " Khan fans stroking eachother".... what's wrong with rematching the fight of the year???

Comment

Maidana is pathetic. It's been two full years where all he does is talk about Khan.

And how hypocritical is it of Maidana to claim Khan is ducking him, even though they already fought, when ugly ass Maidana ducked Bradley TWICE?

Fight Bradley you coward!

Comment

at any rate, i like the way maidana talks trash, he really has some funny zingers if you will..........

like when he posted that pic of victor ortiz being his baby, haha, dude has some serious wit......

i'd like to see him fight anyone......

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Unification fights take precidence over mandatory defences.

*** off Maidana. Why dont you give Morales a rematch?
              That's not always true...

Margarito had to drop his IBF title he won from Cintron the 2nd time being he had to fight a mandatory immediately after. He dropped the title and went to fight Cotto for the WBA title instead.

Comment

And Maidana has wit? Are you serious? The dude is an ugly dunce. He didn't make that pic somebody sent it to him on facebook.

Maidana can't call anyone out until he fights Bradley.

Maidana ducked him twice, and even pretended to have an injury.

MAIDANA = HUGE PU$$Y

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                  Maidana has taken this loss real bad. He was lucky to make it out of the first round vs Khan.
                  I give him all the credit in the world for willing himself up from that shot. Not many would've been able to pick themselves up from that hammer to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
                    I give him all the credit in the world for willing himself up from that shot. Not many would've been able to pick themselves up from that hammer to the body.
                    This ^^^^........

Comment

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
                      wow.... rename this thread " Khan fans stroking eachother".... what's wrong with rematching the fight of the year???
                      Khan don't want it. Khan fans don't want it. Any real boxing fan would love to see a rematch of a fight of the year. I guess there aren't too many real boxing fans on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X