Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would b-Hop rtinez at 170 be hypocritical compared to Pacman??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would b-Hop rtinez at 170 be hypocritical compared to Pacman??

Lets get a couple of stuff straight.Who exactly brought up the idea of the fight 1st??

Is B-Hop a shot come foreward brawler??

Was it Martinez demanding a fight with him??

Also,who really thinks loosing to B-Hop if Ur Martinez at 170 is bad??I bet he goes the distance.

Is there really something wrong with Martinez accepting a challenge from B-Hop at 170??Neither are shot,both are great & Martinez is really smaller.It's not like Martinez demanded the fight & picked a shot cheater for a vacant title at a catchweight that neither are rooted in,now is it??

In my eyes.. i don't really see what Martinez gains from this fight or loses...

He would be expected to lose.. like you said though probably makes it 12..

But if he does beat BHOP people will say Hopkins was old/down 5 pounds from his real weight and that his previous opponent Pascal was made to order..

Comment

Ahhhh ****,can anyone tell me how to fix my title??

Comment

here:

pac should fight jmm at 135 and sergio at 154.....that is 19 lbs in between ONLY, they say...cool!

lets apply the same to other fighters:

martinez- he can fight at 154.....add 19 lbs to that is 173....he should fight lh's like bhop and dawson...****, he should not have problems fighting at smw at all if he was held on the same standards as pac...right?....lol

marquez- let's cut him some slack since he is an inferior fighter to pac and start him off at 130..add 19 lbs to is 149...there shouldnt be a problem for him fighting at ww or even at sww (catchweight) if he was held on the same standard as pac.....right?....lol

floyd - we all know he cant make less than ww so lets start him off at 146( his official weight vs jmm )....add 19 lbs to that and he should fight as high as 165...thats smw right there....him fighting at middleweight is already asking too much ..but even at smw (cathcweight ) it shouldn be a problem if he was held on the same standards as pac....right ?....lol

counterhook?..lol

the diffrence is that pac has fought at jmw before, right?.....wrong...pac has fought at jmw as a ww.....if you ask pac to keep doing and ask him to fight at his minimum and maxumum weight depneding on who he is fighting, you should also ask other fighters(esp the ones who claim to be or wannabee p4p king) to do the same....all of these fighter can and should only do one or the other exept pac....is that fair?.....lol...ridiculous aint it?...

Comment

Originally posted by DUCK FACE View Post
          In my eyes.. i don't really see what Martinez gains from this fight or loses...

He would be expected to lose.. like you said though probably makes it 12..

But if he does beat BHOP people will say Hopkins was old/down 5 pounds from his real weight and that his previous opponent Pascal was made to order..
          Well I think he would gain even more respect.I mean B-Hop isn't Margarito,he's B-Hop.I wouldn't think loosing to B-Hop would be bad unless he gets stopped.Quite frankly I think it would be a rather good move to just take the fight.That's striving for greatness.If Winky can go 12 with B-Hop,so can Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            here:

pac should fight jmm at 135 and sergio at 154.....that is 19 lbs in between ONLY, they say...cool!

martinez- he can fight at 154.....add 19 lbs to that is 173....he should fight lh's like bhop and dawson...****, he should not have problems fighting at smw at all if he was held on the same standards as pac...right?....lol

marquez- let's cut him some slack since he is an inferior fighter to pac and start him off at 130..add 19 lbs to is 149...there shouldnt be a problem for him fighting at ww or even at sww (catchweight) if he was held on the same standard as pac.....right?....lol

floyd - we all know he cant make less than ww so lets start him off at 146( his official weight vs jmm )....add 19 lbs to that and he should fight as high as 165...thats smw right there....him fighting at middleweight is already asking too much ..but even at smw (cathcweight ) it shouldn be a problem if he was held on the same standards as pac....right ?....lol

counterhook?..lol

the diffrence is that pac has fought at jmw before, right?.....wrong...pac has fought at jmw as a ww.....if you ask pac to keep doing and ask him to fight at his minimum and maxumum weight depneding on who he is fighting, you should also ask other fighters(esp the ones who claim to be or wannabee p4p king) to do the same....all of these fighter can and should only do one or the other exept pac....is that fair?.....lol...ridiculous aint it?...
            Difference being Martinez is willing to fight at those weights while Pacquiao is not.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              here:

Lets see,Pacman isn't fighting anyone at 154.*******s claim he's a small welterweight.His team said he can make 135.If he isn't fighting at 154 & he can make 135,this argument is simply foolish.

He is held to the same standard as Pacman,the difference??Here it is.B-Hop is a great fighter,Margarito a cheating bum.B-Hop is easily as credible or more-so than any top fighter at 168,true story,LOL!!

Marquez isn't a welterweight & has nothing to do with the topic.Pacman is simply getting an advantage like he did in almost all his fights above 140.

Floyd also has nothing to do with the topic.He's retired & needs no mentioning until otherwise.But check this,If Floyd does come out of retirement & fights Ortiz,that is better than all Pacman's welterweight fights combined.

counterhook?..lol

There is no difference.Pacman fought a cheating,shot,battered Margarito for a title that neither deserved or earned.I have come to realize Pacman won't fight Martinez,because he isn't shot & is good.But I wonder what ur whole hood will say when Pacman Cotto rematch happens at 154??I can't wait for the excuses.All that is ur flawed ******* logic at work.

Comment

sergio is the biggest hypocrite right now......the man thinks he should take easy fights now just coz he had 2 good wins.....it's funny how his fans treat him as a guy who has been taking on all chllenges for so long now ....love seeing him inside the ring but he needs to stop with his bs...his resume aint all that...

Comment

Just like with Pacquiao fighting Martinez, if Martinez fought Hopkins at 170 I'd be shocked and ecstatic. However, I understand why he wouldn't and no one should criticize him for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
                    Difference being Martinez is willing to fight at those weights while Pacquiao is not.
                    he is?.....he just said he's too small for smw.....

Comment

Working...
                    X