No announcement yet.

Ariza, "I wanna see Khan v Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariza, "I wanna see Khan v Mayweather"

Floyd is 34, Khan said he wants Floyd when Floyd is past his peak. No, literally, he said he wants to fight the best names but when they're off their peak.

Any one remember that article?

Amir Khan is the only boxer thugged out enough to say something like that.

Comment

In the same interview Khan also reveals his strategy on how to beat top guys like Mayweather and Pacquiao, he says you must beat them when they are past their prime or off their peaks and uses Oscar De La Hoya, his current promoter, as an example.

“You have to know the best time to have these big fights in your career. If you look at Oscar De La Hoya, he fought all the best fighters when they were on the way downhill, and not at their best. I want to catch these guys when they have come off their peak. But I have to be careful because there might be a younger version of me coming up who wants to do exactly the same to me.” said Khan.

Comment

Khan jus tellin it how it is

Comment

I never knew DLH fought the best when they were on their downside, considering he fought a prime undefeated Mayweather, Quartey, Trinidad, Mosley, Hernandez, and Sturm.

Not to mention Hopkins, Pacquiao, Mayorga and Vargas.

Whitaker, Chavez, and Camacho were past prime though, but that's only 3 fighters Amir.

Comment

Floyd might have to release a series of statements and videos to try and discredit Khan now

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Floyd might have to release a series of statements and videos to try and discredit Khan now
              Khan's been saying he's one day gonna fight Mayweather since 2009.

Comment

Looks like Azria hasn't toally forgiven Khan if he is calling for this matchup

Comment

If khan had a better defence i would say its a good fight right now, he still has to work on a few things though..

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I never knew DLH fought the best when they were on their downside, considering he fought a prime undefeated Mayweather, Quartey, Trinidad, Mosley, Hernandez, and Sturm.

Not to mention Hopkins, Pacquiao, Mayorga and Vargas.

Whitaker, Chavez, and Camacho were past prime though, but that's only 3 fighters Amir.
                    All 3 of which he fought early in his career to help him get even further on the map. I think Khan was talking in that respect? but i can't remember the article fully

Comment

Working...
                    X