No announcement yet.

Ariza, "I wanna see Khan v Mayweather"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Khan's been saying he's one day gonna fight Mayweather since 2009.

Khan has said once he unifies the division and move up to 147lbs. That time is fast approaching.

2012 was the year Khan targeted.

Floyd will need an excuse.

What will it be?

Comment

Floyd will want to know what exactly is in those magical shakes that Khan has had a hard time paying for in the past

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Khan has said once he unifies the division and move up to 147lbs. That time is fast approaching.

2012 was the year Khan targeted.

Floyd will need an excuse.

What will it be?
        plz stop acting like amir khan is some world beater. only a khan fan would ever pick him over mayweather. and mayweather definitely has no reason to be scared of him.

Comment

tbh this fight isnt far off, Bradley has said he doesnt want to fight Khan for a while and i see khan moving up to 147 after his next fight, i think it happens in early 2012...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            plz stop acting like amir khan is some world beater. only a khan fan would ever pick him over mayweather. and mayweather definitely has no reason to be scared of him.

So you think if Khan beats Judah, move up to 147lbs and Floyd announces he will be fighting again, and if it is not against Pacquiao he will have no excuse if he doesn't take the Khan fight.

Bearing in mind the money Khan will bring to the table, if the opponent is not Pacquiao or he moves up to face Martinez, he has to face Khan.

And if Khan is so much bellow Mayweather, Floyd can even use it as a warm up fight.

But i'm sure Floyd will make an excuse not to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              What!?

Khan's last 5 fights:

McCloskey, Maidana, Malignaggi, Salita, Kotelnik

When has Floyd ever gone through a lineup like that, 5 in a row?

Comment

So you think if Khan beats Judah, move up to 147lbs and Floyd announces he will be fighting again, and if it is not against Pacquiao he will have no excuse if he doesn't take the Khan fight.

Bearing in mind the money Khan will bring to the table, if the opponent is not Pacquiao or he moves up to face Martinez, he has to face Khan.

And if Khan is so much bellow Mayweather, Floyd can even use it as a warm up fight.

Wouldnt it be funny if Khan took random OSDTall the way up until the fight....and he's being trained by the same people as Pac?

Comment

Ooooooh shit, if he beats Judah. Beating Judah should def get him a fight with Mayweather. Considering Mayweather already beat Judah 5 years ago. Go that route, beat Mosley, Judah, Marquez, etc, all of Mayweather's leftovers, that's the best way to get some one's attention.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    tbh this fight isnt far off, Bradley has said he doesnt want to fight Khan for a while and i see khan moving up to 147 after his next fight, i think it happens in early 2012...

Yes it is bang on course, for what Khan was saying. He would have prefered Bradley over Judah though.

If Floyd fights again, the Khan fight is probably top 4 fights that he could have. And seeing has he doesn't want to fight Pacquiao and Martinez maybe too big Khan is probably the best choice.

Comment

why?? ur not making any sense. floyd has beat a number of khna level fighters. stop overrating him dude.

with that said, mayweather has a number of fights besides khan and only an idiot would say hes ducking khan if he doesnt fight him when he comes outta retirement. the whole statement is absurd. who has khan beat? matter of fact who has khan beat at 147? stop di ck riding and talk boxing. what ur saying makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X