Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Haye vs Klitschko faceoff PREVIEW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye is gonna do exactly what he did with Valuev, 2-3 punch combinations, and then move a round the ring. Haye has to play it safe if he wants to win. No way in hell he goes toe to toe with Wlad, if he does he's gonna get brutally knocked out. I'm still worried this fight is gonna get cancelled though.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      Mark Sanchez is f_uckning her now.

Anyway I can't wait for this fight. I don't think I've been this excited about a fight for a long long time. At the end of the day nothing beats a great hevyweight match up.
      I agree. There is always a good buzz when 2 good HW's come to fight for the title. This is by far and away the best HW since the lewis era and hopefully it will not disapoint. What HW boxing needs is a war. with both fighters going down and eventually one fighter getting KTFO. I think Wladdy will brutally KO david haye in the mid rounds once haye has shot his load. Then again I could see Haye ko'ing wlad if he catches wlad with one of his right hand bombs. Either way i am pumped for this fight more than any other this year.

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
        Haye is gonna do exactly what he did with Valuev, 2-3 punch combinations, and then move a round the ring. Haye has to play it safe if he wants to win. No way in hell he goes toe to toe with Wlad, if he does he's gonna get brutally knocked out. I'm still worried this fight is gonna get cancelled though.
        I think he may try that similar to what groves one with degale. He has a number of problems to over come though. Wlad is very very fast and if he starts to time Hayes attacks then haye will get hurt big time by wlads jab and the tides will turn. Also wlad will get the nod from the judges if the rounds are close as he is the hometown fighter and the champion.

Comment

Wladimir will make Haye his girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
            this will be the best faceoff ever. I cannot wait for it
            Nah

The last Hopkins - Pascal one will never be beaten

It was funny as ****

Comment

Wlad cannot be aggresive early on,its not in his nature,he even said himself,hes a cold clinical boxer,not a warrior of a fighter.

Steward likes aggresive fighters,but wlad is not one,hence why he gets annoyed at wlads b/s decision wins.

He will only be more cautious when in there agaisnt the much faster more dangerous lively and aggresive Haye.

Wlad will just try to spoil and be dirty to tire out haye,but it wont work,hele aim to just lean clinch and put his weight on haye to tire him out/take away any speed and movement,then jab for rounds on end till he feels safe and comfortable.

But Haye will have him tactically owned,and will counter and control everything wlad normally gets away with.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                I want to get excited for this but I know Haye is going to be too scared to engage Wlad and will try to run around the ring and potshot making the fight boring while it lasts.

When he does get hit he's gonna start looking for an easy way out. Will probably take a 10 count on a grazing punch. He will go down like a *****, intentionally mistime the count, and jump up at the count of 10 acting like the ref screwed him.
                Mate, what do you expect, Wlad is a mountain of a man. This is boxing not street fighting. Tactics are almost everything. Of course Haye's going to be on the move, he has to play to his advantages, just like Wlad will play to his.

And Haye........making it boring.............................?

Have you even seen Wlad fight bruv?

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
                  toe to toe? you can't go toe to toe with wlad because if you're tthrowing he's on the defensive, it's alot like with haye, except haye unlike wlad will actually counter punch

haye will move, make wlad over-extend himself and stun him with counters

Comment

We will know what strat Haye is going with as soon as he makes his ring walk..

Red Shirt = aggressive
                    Blue = defensive

Comment

Originally posted by DUCK FACE View Post
                      We will know what strat Haye is going with as soon as he makes his ring walk..

Red Shirt = aggressive
                      Blue = defensive
                      I've heard about Darth Booths strange facination with colours. I might try and find other Haye fights to see what shirt he is wearing for the valuev fight and others where he just went out for a brawl.

Comment

Working...
                      X