Reasons For Mosley Wanting To Quit Have Arrived "He Had a Torn ACL"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Just posted
    So are these the "blisters" he was talking about? Can't be an ACL. The ACL is part of the knee.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
      riiight.. You were basically retreating the whole fight Shane. You were moving fine.
      Even though I don't believe the ''injury'' had an impact on the way that Shane fought or the fight for that matter. Moving around the ring puts a different strain on your legs/knees/ankles than planting your feet to throw a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
        So are these the "blisters" he was talking about? Can't be an ACL. The ACL is part of the knee.
        He dosen't say and i don't know.

Comment

I guess that means he couldn't punch...

Comment

mosleytribe Its just me! killa B
            No excuses PAC won the fight, just asking true boxing fans not to be so judgmental of a world class legendary fighter.Thank you for yourtime

Comment

If it was Mosley's ACL he most def would've said something during post fight interview.

You fuk up your ACL and that shyt is painful. I don't buy it.

Mosley said everything he needed to say post fight.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwalk View Post
                LOL, the ACL is part of the knee not the ankle.
                smh that liar shane said he broke his acl but shows a picture of his ancle !!!!!! something isnt adding up !!!!!

Comment

Well he's 39, at that age a lot of athletes go through many injuries. Actually even earlier than that age. TBH, if you're still fighting top guys at 39 and going the distance with them, it just shows you were really once a special fighter, and there's nothing to be ashamed of. You can't have a Bernard Hopkins in every old fighter.

Would have been much worse if he quit. Boring fight>Quitting.

Comment

Hmmm... all this time since that fight it took that embarassing video snippet for someone from Team Mosley to say he had a torn ACL? That's far more serious than the BLISTERS he first claimed that trouble him. I'm really surprised he was able to move/run like he did the whole stretch. Yeah sure...LOL! This kind of damage control is making Shane's rep look worse and not helping his cause any...tsk.

I'm not buying it, but Floyd's ****sexual army would be all over this like they would his cum for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      After the Mayorga fight.

Their it is.

I wonder if he had a torn ACL than as well
                      People don't understand old athletes get injured a lot. To me, it's common seeing these things. I saw the fight on PPV and felt like it was a waste of time. But those calling Mosley a liar don't watch other sports or something. Athletes in their 30s are always having some kind of injury out of nothing. Like the simplest thing they used to do when they were 25-29, now at 35-39 can get them injured.

I'm surprised at how many posters don't know this. Not everything is bullshit, especially an injury plagued player/fighter in their near 40s.

Comment

Working...
                      X