Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto's Allegations About Victor Ortiz Create Drama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol I see PutoBoxingCotto is still upset about all the mexicans rippin his favorite fighters a new one. Face it bro Salido destroyed JuanManuelita at his own game and he was clean in doing so just like Segura and Arce were as well.

I dont understand your over dramatic love for your countrymen ever country has their good fighters and their bad fighters, but to you unless their from PR their **** or unless you saw them in a commercial or well publicized article their a nobody. Learn to be a boxing fan and not another member of the ricky martin fan club you nuyorican nuthugger. :wank:

On topic, Berto can cry all he wants Ortiz just outmanned him because Berto obviously is a little stuck up kid who hasnt gone through the same struggles that Ortiz has. Berto reminds me alot of PRBoxingCotto in a sense that he always makes excuses when something doesnt go his way.
    Last edited by Kannabis Kid; 06-01-2011, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Wow, how long ago was the fight and he's just saying this now? Why not right after the fight? Seriously, did it take him this long to think up this excuse?

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
        Are you saying that you believe Berto's accusation ?
        I'm saying that I wouldn't be shock if Ortiz or Berto take PED's...Would it shock you knowing the era we live in?

Comment

• Originally posted by ernestot View Post
          this is bad for boxing and the fighters such as this loser berto are messing up the sport, crying cause he lost trying to find any excuse is just stupid.,berto it wasn't nobody but you that night, you lost fool.
          I think PED use is bad for boxing.

Comment

• this is lame..

Comment

• Seems to me that the overprotected hypejob is a sour loser. What a little beach!

Comment

• its sour grapes from Berto, if Ortiz is on any **** then he's a mug. But tbh it has no basis, he needs to provide evidence and say what he knows. Cryptic clues are no use

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Former welterweight champion Andre Berto (27-1, 20KOs) created shockwaves when he took to his Twitter page on Wednesday and posted several statements which hint at the possibility of Victor Ortiz (29-2-2, 22KOs) using performance enhancing drugs for their April fight. Ortiz, who moved up from junior welterweight, appeared to be the bigger and stronger man in the fight. They traded knockdowns but Ortiz rallied in the later rounds win a twelve round unanimous decision. Berto's questioned Ortiz's performance, energy in the fight, and his heavy weight after being rehydrated.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  why is it that it's always the Darth Vaders that are accusing others for taking drugs?

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    I'm saying that I wouldn't be shock if Ortiz or Berto take PED's...Would it shock you knowing the era we live in?
                    I agree I would not bat an eye for any fighter to test positive , as you say its the era we live in and the fame and fortune for getting away with it can be huge , then add that boxing has the easiest testing in the world to beat and the scene is set .

Comment

• wtf is wrong with this picture

and i was just starting to feel respect towards Berto, and he goes and says some dumb stuff like that, These accusations of PEDS, by professional boxers like Pascal, the Mayweathers, and now Berto, is unwise and very self centered, plus destructive to the sport, without cold hard evidence. Berto, you lost, its simple, yes he's bigger,but..... NATURALLY, so move on, and be more prepared next time, your not gaining more by making excuses, your losing respect and your small fan base im sure is shrinking too now.

Comment

Working...
                      X