Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight Martinez, or feck off.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
      The WBC strips Martinez, elevates Zbik by awarding him the belt. Jr and company with the help of Suliman like the 10 KOes that Zbik and of course Jr took the match.

Can only be skeptical of a guy that hasn't beat a top 10 guy with a promotional machine backing him.

IMO Jr aint going to do much after 4 rds
      they did the same thing for his dad i think it was tszyu vs chavez. he WBC makes no secret about upgrading mexican fighters to mandatory status

Comment

W.e B.e C.rookin'

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
          Talk i cheap...he really had it "tough" moving up to #1....never fighting anyone ranked and don't give me s*** about Duddy...who was he...nobody...there is NO WAY jr loses sat...NO WAY...the WBC 'll see to that...but then what does he do cuz he'll have to fight a rannked fighter....and what does he do if Canelo moves up or better yet sergio demands a fight w/him....

If Alvarez moves up to meet JCC jr now, the only thing he'll do is give up size, power and experience, en route to a late round stoppage.

Remember bro, unless he had a birthday recently, Canelo is still just 20 years old.

Although it would be like the WBC to request this mis match at this point, since the both have green belts.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
            they did the same thing for his dad i think it was tszyu vs chavez. he WBC makes no secret about upgrading mexican fighters to mandatory status
            Yup the Chavez's have an intimat relationship with Suliman.

I always wondered who the hell would buy Jr's ppv as he was comming up in the ranks

Comment

Working...
            X