No announcement yet.

World's best paid athletes-Pacquiao is number 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowBoxing89 View Post
    uncle wong, lol, of course they don't call it an uncle tom for other peoples.
    he is saying manny's a token Filipino.

so you agree his assertion that Pacquiao is an "uncle tom" is ridiculous. okay cool.

man i can feel myself getting dumber responding to these posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowBoxing89 View Post
      how is not obeying the medias demands for a a stoic yes-man being ******
      Because floyd himself was uncle tom"ing" with his numerous staged ali-cossellesque banters with brian kenny. When he filmed that sportscenter commercial. When he actually got idiots like you to buy wrestlemania and when dusted off that old "pretty boy" persona for dancing with the stars.

Doing all that then claiming to have never sold out after realizing all that effory never helped his public image is the definition of hypocrisy and fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
        nobody said all his fans are black.
        but Uncle Tom is a term reserved for the black culture.

asians and ***s don't call each other uncle toms for being corporate.
        I think you have the wrong definition of uncle tom here by automatically associating it with corporate. manny's main stream of income comes from prizefighting, which is an industry dominated by colored men. His other career is being a politician in the philipines.

He's not an uncle tom because of the industries he works in.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          manny is uncle tomming, generating less revenue per fight, and taking home significantly smaller guarantee even when their fights does fairly close PPV #s. Anit nothing cool about that.

I think you too realize that he's an uncle tom, and it bothers you as a member of his race to see it, so you claim that it's exclusive to Blacks.

He's a pioneer for asians. The first asian to do some big boy **** athletically. His behavior reinforces the negative stereotype about asians being subservient, submissive, and quiet. It strengthens that racist model minority label tagged onto asians.

It's like a reversal of the inertia for social progress.
          some true here

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
            uncle wong,twinky,chairman tom

asian version of uncle tom

I never heard those terms. they are no longer relevant today. asian culture upholds corporate success.

i have never seen an asian say it in public. have you?

if it's racial slurr developed by ****** america then once again it's ****** culture.

Not Asian culture.

Comment

I never heard those terms. they are no longer relevant today. asian culture upholds corporate success.

i have never seen an asian say it in public. have you?

if it's racial slurr developed by ****** america then once again it's ****** culture.

Not Asian culture.
              You starting to sound racist now. You think asians haven't ever been apart of the ******? Where do you think all the immigrants lived in when they were just FOBs?

Comment

I think you have the wrong definition of uncle tom here by automatically associating it with corporate. manny's main stream of income comes from prizefighting, which is an industry dominated by colored men. His other career is being a politician in the philipines.

He's not an uncle tom because of the industries he works in.
                dude your perspective is skewed and messed up.

blacks no longer dominate boxing.

blacks do not own boxing.

manny has nothing to do with blacks/****** americans. he can not be typecast as a ****** black slang name.

calling him a "sp!c' has more merit than calling him an "uncle tom".

Comment

You starting to sound racist now. You think asians haven't ever been apart of the ******? Where do you think all the immigrants lived in when they were just FOBs?
                  never said that. you dreamed that up again.

asians were in the ******s but their driving force and culture is what got them out of there. now they are the most successful minority group. even more successful than whites.

that is not because they call each other "uncle toms or wongs" when they become educated and successfully assimilated into high paying positions in large corporations.

they just don't.

Comment

dude your perspective is skewed and messed up.

blacks no longer dominate boxing.

blacks do not own boxing.

manny has nothing to do with blacks/****** americans. he can not be typecast as a ****** black slang name.

calling him a "sp!c' has more merit than calling him an "uncle tom".
                    I said boxing has been dominated by colored people. Colored is anything but white.

You realize how much of a tom he is, so your subconscious doesn't even want to claim him as a minority.

Comment

I said boxing has been dominated by colored people. Colored is anything but white.

You realize how much of a tom he is, so your subconscious doesn't even want to claim him as a minority.

lol @ still running withh the uncle tom comment.

he isn't a minority because he isn't american you troll.

Is he a minority where he's from?

Comment

Working...
                      X