No announcement yet.

World's best paid athletes-Pacquiao is number 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    Right...and its supposedly pacquiao who has no regard for privacy that needs to be tested for peds. *****s owning themselves again.
    That didn't make sense. Are you trying to spout a bunch of gibberish because you realize how wrong you are?

He played for the l.a. galaxy which is why he was included dumbass.
    What I remember you saying is it's for AMERICAN athletes. Beckham being "American" would make manny "American" too. They both using "American" sporting to make money.

Fact is manny's 2011 $25mil doesn't even come close to the lowest guy on that "AMerican" list.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      That didn't make sense. Are you trying to spout a bunch of gibberish because you realize how wrong you are?

What I remember you saying is it's for AMERICAN athletes. Beckham being "American" would make manny "American" too. They both using "American" sporting to make money.

Fact is manny's 2011 $25mil doesn't even come close to the lowest guy on that "AMerican" list.
      You are an idiot. Your claim that floyd is the private while manny is a media whore with no regard for privacy invalidates floyds claim that manny is on peds for the simple fact that it would have been in plain sight of at least 1of the hundred cameras always on his ass by now.

2nd boxing is an individual sport. Just because you fight in america doesnt qualify you for that usa today list you posted. Being under contract to an american team did however. Beckham wasnt even in the top 5 soccer playrs in earnings in 2010. Just the top earner in mls.

Comment

lol at woods, still makin **** loads

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
          ]

you know how forbes makes these list right?
          Forbes list has 0 credibility.

they list as they are told. There are billionaire families that choose to be excluded. You'll never see the queen of England on any of those lists. But guess how much land she owns. how much is King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia worth?

when you graduate high school(i doubt it) you'll realize the world is bigger than forbes and that the richest men have private wealth that are never listed.

when you develop a functional brain though. I might be asking ttoo much.
          Last edited by Rassclot; 05-31-2011, 09:59 PM.

Comment

You are an idiot. Your claim that floyd is the private while manny is a media whore with no regard for privacy invalidates floyds claim that manny is on peds for the simple fact that it would have been in plain sight of at least 1of the hundred cameras always on his ass by now.

2nd boxing is an individual sport. Just because you fight in america doesnt qualify you for that usa today list you posted. Being under contract to an american team did however. Beckham wasnt even in the top 5 soccer playrs in earnings in 2010. Just the top earner in mls.
            Your argument makes sense, but at least you admit manny needs the media. If you were to take steroids, you obviously wouldn't take it in plain public sight with the cameras rolling. How stupid can you be?

Yes, manny isn't under contract to HBO, Top Rank, and even GOLDEN BOY, which are all AMERICAN based businesses because you said he's on no contract.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Let's see Floyd barely releases videos. mpboxing on youtube drops 5 new ones per week.

I think you need help. I'm not the one trying to inflate another prizefighter's earnings just to spite another boxer.
              you're the one making up inapplicable terms to label pacquiao with. you're the kid worshipping an emotionally unstable b1tch and criminal while calling a respected congressman of his country an uncle tom.

LMAO @ you.

Now I want to delve deeper into your pscyhe.

do you hate yourself? I'm trying to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                you're the one making up inapplicable terms to label pacquiao with. you're the kid worshipping an emotionally unstable b1tch and criminal while calling a respected congressman of his country an uncle tom.

LMAO @ you.

Now I want to delve deeper into your pscyhe.

do you hate yourself? I'm trying to help.
                Yes, I have marks on my wrist. Please help me Dr. Rassclot. I'll even pay you by the hour.

wait you need help yourself

Comment

pac as the highest paid boxer now is no surprise......

Comment

Working...
                  X