Comments Thread For: Khan vs Judah Deal is Reached For July 23 in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's get it on!!!!

Comment

I like this fight it's pretty interesting. If zab can land he can definitely hurt Amir. Though I do think Amir go this, possibly by ko. Should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
        Lol khan wanted no part of guerrero
        fuc* u fuc* you and then fuc* you more!!

Respect Khan doing it all to go undisputed...

Comment

Khan has got mad respect.

He is the ONLY 140 pounder who continues to make great fights. And to the people saying he wants nothing or Guerrero. It's funny because when it seemed like Khan was gong to fight him, every one was saying Khan is ducking the tougher Zab? Lol.

Zab was the best choice, and it should make for a great fight.

Comment

i think judah will get frustrated (by khans awkward style, meaning his footwork, jabs, and combos dont look right, looks a bit amatuerish to me) and lose focus, then lose the fight by unanimous decision

Comment

Khan by easy decision. He'll be tentative at first, but he'll beat Judah to the punch with ease all night.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
                Khan has got mad respect.

He is the ONLY 140 pounder who continues to make great fights. And to the people saying he wants nothing or Guerrero. It's funny because when it seemed like Khan was gong to fight him, every one was saying Khan is ducking the tougher Zab? Lol.

Zab was the best choice, and it should make for a great fight.
                yah so true,
                if khan decided on guerrero, then it would be "khan afraid of judah"...no matter who khan fights, there will always be haters making ridiculous hate comments

plus there is more in it (money and belt, and a name opponant) for khan vs judah than there is khan vs guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by indystress View Post
                  yah so true,
                  if khan decided on guerrero, then it would be "khan afraid of judah"...no matter who khan fights, there will always be haters making ridiculous hate comments

plus there is more in it (money and belt, and a name opponant) for khan vs judah than there is khan vs guerrero

yes, either way khan's haters would feast. Clearly Judah is the best opponent right now, though; Judah has a major strap and would put Khan one step closer to unifying.

khan will decision Judah in a decently entertaining fight. The difference will be Amir's height and range, allowing him to beat Judah to the punch all night as previously mentioned. Good thing Khan had the Mick fight first, to get used to a slower version of Judah.

Comment

zab is the only fight sky would entertain after bradley robert guerrero had no chance prescot ment noffin in america should be fireworks 1st few round by 6th khan by k.o

Comment

Awesome..

Bradley isn't going to fight until August/September at the earliest, so I think that if Khan wins this fight and unifies he'll become No.1 in the division, overtaking Bradley.

Maidana, Judah, Kotelnik, Malignaggi, McCloskey > Alexander, Peterson, Holt, Witter, Vazquez

Comment

Working...
                      X