Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley "If I Lose To Amir Khan I'm Out Of Mayweather / Pacquiao Sweepstakes"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the biggest ducks of recent times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Stop running out there Khan.... Hmmm, oh wait he had a lawsuit with shaw, let add that to the list of excuses. He has a lawsuit but he was on TV with "Stop running out there Khan, fight me on my date July 23rd.. Yea that was some lawsuit.
      I know it was. It was so bad he left Gary Shaw, signed with Arum and fought Manny Pacquiao like he wanted to.

But again, that's if you use common sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
        I know it was. It was so bad he left Gary Shaw, signed with Arum and fought Manny Pacquiao like he wanted to.

Contract ended June 30

Comment

Actually he sit out his contract and then fought Casamayor when he was free, again that's if you use facts.

Comment

Actually he sit out his contract and then fought Casamayor when he was free, again that's if you use facts.
            Why do you think he signed with Bob Arum to fight on the undercard of Pacquiao?
            Actually better yet, who do you think told him to sit still so he could fight on the PPV undercard of Pacquiao?

Comment

"The greatest promoter of all time throws a random guy on Pacquiao's undercard against a name opponent to make him look good with no hopes of building this guy and Manny Pacquiao."

NSB Logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                One of the biggest ducks of recent times.
                It was a duck no doubt, no excuses would remove that duck. The man himself came out and gave the reason why he duck the fight. From his point of view it makes sense, he didn't want to risk losing to Khan when he knows he can fight someone like Casamayor and go straight to a Pacquiao payday. That is a fighter that doesn't want to take risks. Fighting Pac or Mayweather or JMM is not a risk when you are the B-side by the way. A risk is when you have more to lose and less to gain...

Comment

"The greatest promoter of all time throws a random guy on Pacquiao's undercard against a name opponent to make him look good with no hopes of building this guy and Manny Pacquiao."

NSB Logic.
                  Irrelevant, he ducked Khan. " if I lose"

Comment

Irrelevant, he ducked Khan. " if I lose"
                    And I'm sure its eating him alive right now

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Why do you think he signed with Bob Arum to fight on the undercard of Pacquiao?
                      Actually better yet, who do you think told him to sit still so he could fight on the PPV undercard of Pacquiao?
                      What does that has to do with him admitting he ducked Khan? I wish people would just admit he ducked Khan like Bradley himself claimed and move on with this BS about signing with Arum or business move etc.. Yes we get it, he made a business move. He said it himself and we all know. Fact still is he ducked Khan to make that business move. He called for the Khan fight, accuse him of ducking him then proceed to duck his biggest payday at that time. I don't care if he signed a £20M contract with HBO/Arum, fact was he called for a fight and duck that fight. He admit it himself and that good enough for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X