No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes: After Saul Roman, I Want Sergio Martinez or Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    U are funny Foo. Dont u know that Freddie Roach trains both Chavy and Vanez. They can't fight each other. Same camp
    WRONG. vanes trains @ wild card but freddie don't corner him no more. freddie chimes n now n again but that's it.

this is what i'm sayin most ppl don't know **** abt boxing. that's y there's so many sergiosexuals.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Vanes still fighting?

and he's still making demands?

Hm. Beating Roman gets you Cotto and Martinez.

Yeah......that makes sense.
      Hes been fighting and winning for a very long time trying to get a shot. Everyone that has given him a shot has been beaten. The hate Vanes gets here for no reason kills me. At least wait until a top fighter beats his ass before you write him off, its like you guys dont even want him to get that opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        WRONG. vanes trains @ wild card but freddie don't corner him no more. freddie chimes n now n again but that's it.

this is what i'm sayin most ppl don't know **** abt boxing. that's y there's so many sergiosexuals.
        This is true, and its a major problems on this forum.
        I remember when that Robert Gorman kid injured Mayweather in sparring, I was explaining to somebody that he was making a good paycheck as a sparring partner and the guy argued with my furiously for a few pages that "Amatuer fighters NEVER GET PAID!!!!!1"
        There is just a major lack of general boxing education + a lot of racism around here.

Comment

c he don't want none of JR now after feeling JR's power n sparring.
          How many fighters today do you see with the balls to call out Sergio Martinez, one of the p4p best fighters in the world! Exactly, no body. So all you haters shut the **** up and give Vanes respect when its deserved. Vanes is exactly what boxing needs today, fighters simply willing to fight the best at all cost. Come June 4th, every one will see that Vanes is ready for ANY fight. I saw the Chavez sparring live and a lot had been cut out to balance out the session, after all, they couldn't have completely humiliated Chavez on his own media day.

And Chaves cut the crap, everyone knows you will NEVER have the balls to fight Sergio. Chavez is only trying to get publicity and build a reputation by sayin he wants to fight him, but everyone knows that will never happen, where as Vanes ain't ****ing around.

Comment

Vanes is a bum i seen this guy fight in yankee stadium boring fighter was getting booed why doesnt he fight cintron when he called him out vanes will beat bums but no b class or a class fighters

Comment

Originally posted by tiko123 View Post
              How many fighters today do you see with the balls to call out Sergio Martinez, one of the p4p best fighters in the world!
              one of the best p4p fighters in the world!??? what world!??? maybe @ disneyworld! that's the only "world" where sergio "maravagina" martinez s the best p4p fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by dubjab View Post
                haha, Vanes embarrassed and outclassed Chavez in sparring. He will make Cotto look silly. Martinez is a different story. That one I'd like to see.
                are you ****ing crazy man? you sound INSANE. you should be medicated!

make cotto look silly??? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yeah, what's so ****ing shocking about that?

Comment

one of the best p4p fighters in the world!??? what world!??? maybe @ disneyworld! that's the only "world" where sergio "maravagina" martinez s the best p4p fighter.
                    Of course Martinez ranks as the best, as he's actually fighting against the best opposition in every weight class that he's been in.
                    Who's fought against the level opponents that Martinez has?...Certainly not Pacquiao or Mayweather!

Comment

Winning the Silver belt makes him Canelo's mandatory, right? they should fight

Comment

Working...
                      X