Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos more dangerous to khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow people are real high on Khan. Guess they'll be jumpin on the Judah bandwagon when he knocks Khan out.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      Khan is unbeatable at 140.....
      This post is too funny..

Comment

Guerro is underestamated Zab will get knock out. Guerro will become a super star I say he wins at least 5 belts in different wieght classes he already has 3 but gets no media attetion cause he's not black

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Guerro is underestamated Zab will get knock out. Guerro will become a super star I say he wins at least 5 belts in different wieght classes he already has 3 but gets no media attetion cause he's not black
          or maybe because he won paper belts against nobodies?

have you seen who he won those belts from?

Comment

Amir beats them all.

Comment

The ghost is a bigger threat than Judah simply because he has way much more heart and determination. Even if Guerrero will lose the rounds, he will keep the pressure up on khan which could eventually lead to a stoppage...

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Wow people are real high on Khan. Guess they'll be jumpin on the Judah bandwagon when he knocks Khan out.
                I may love your hilarious sig, but when the fight comes up I'm finding you to bet on that fight lol

I think Amir beats both of them, but he walks away from the Guerrero fight in some serious pain because that boy can fight with anybody right now

Comment

Amir Khan ain't that good honestly he believes his own hype he's far from a elite fighter; I bet Amir Khan throws himself suprise party's. I think Zab might KO him and haven't seen the Ghost enough to make a educated opinion.

Comment

Both fighters will beat him. Amir Khon is over rated. Who did he beat after getting knock the fuk out by Prescott? Once Zab connect his uppercut, fragile chin Amir is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
                      Both fighters will beat him. Amir Khon is over rated. Who did he beat after getting knock the fuk out by Prescott? Once Zab connect his uppercut, fragile chin Amir is gone.
                      You're saying Zab is gonna KO Khan?

I'll bet you all your points on that.

You happy to do that. You bet Zab wins by stoppage? All your points baby.

Walk that walk. I tell you what, if the fight doesn't get fixed I'll pay out too.

Comment

Working...
                      X