No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu's Stance Moving on Mayweather-Pacquiao Outcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
    I still have yet to read a solid game plan from a poster on how Pac wins, I only ever see power and volume of punches as reasons. Anyone would look good against marg and mosley on those nights

i have.....in fact iv'e posted some good points on how and why MP could win the fight.

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Tszyu is just pissed that Pacquiao destroyed Hatton and Hatton beat Tszyus ass.

You're a complete dickhead. I hope you get hit by a bus........

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Clottey and Shane threw the fights. NEVER in Shane's whole career has he ran from any fighter AND he has fought bigger and stronger guys. Shane was/is older but homie had enough stamina to run for 12 rounds and still push Pac on his ass. People were talking about Shane gassing. Mosley was fit as ever. He just didn't want to hit Pacquiao for some reason AND all that smiling, hugging and glove tapping showed that he didn't come to fight. Clottey fight was totally fixed. Clottey had the tools to beat Pac too but he just didn't want to fight. You have two bigger and stronger guys in the ring with lil Manny but neither wanted to fight? Shane and Clottey took power shots from Forrest, Cotto, Margarito, among others. Shane was shot anyways according to mostly everyone, so Pac should not have fought him in the first place. The Mosley fight was the straw that broke the camels back.
      It was quite amazing that Shane found Manny's gloves more than the numerous openings he could've "tapped" at during their "fight".

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
        The so-called boxing scribe Vivek Wallace got 5 out of the last 6 Pacquiao fights wrong. The guy reasoned that the fight between Manny and Shame would be stopped due to cut on the Pacman. He's still got a hard on that Floyd stood toe-to-toe with Shane. Yet the dude still doesn't asknowledge that Shame was too scared to even dare fighting toe-to-toe with Manny.

Wait, this tread is about Kosta Tszyu...damn.
        I've been a fan of Shane's all his career and have never seen him not even try in a fight. Clottey touched Manny every time he wanted to but then backed off. Both fights were suspect. Like Sergio said, Manny would get stopped but Floyd would be a very tough fight that would go the distance. That says it all to me.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Looks like Pac is doing the same thing eventhough he is closer to JMM weight than Mayweather and could definitely make below 144. If JMM gives Pac a hard time in the upcoming fight then that will show how well Pac would do against Floyd because Marquez was treated like a sparring session and weight had nothing to do with it but rather skills.

That would just be a triangle theory. Floyds style just broke JMM down as JMM was forced to be the aggressor. He is not made for that role. That is something you cannot compare.

On the other hand, the one comparison that spells trouble for Manny is that Floyd is a master counterpuncher, the only difference is he is not a combination puncher nor is he willing to openly trade like Marquez. Floyd though is much bigger than Marquez, has more range, has sharper timing, way better defense, is faster and hits harder than what everyone thinks.

I have huge respect for Manny and Floyd's abilities. I simply see it as Manny dictating early and Floyd dictating late. I also favor Floyd slightly.

Comment

Figured out Margarito? . The same guy who'd rather get hit 5-10 times just to land 2-4 of his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Former champion and boxing hall of famer, Kostya Tszyu, gave his opinion on the biggest fight in boxing - Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao. The question was presented by Alexander Pavlov. In some of his prior interviews, Tszyu gave Mayweather a 60-40 chance of victory, but after watching some of the recent performances by the Filipino welterweight champion, his position is slowly changing in the other direction.

[Click Here To Read More]
              " figured out " Margarito ?

WTF ?

Margarito, the unsolvable puzzle

Manny figured out Shane before that fight even started.

He figured that Mosley was old and couldnt pull the trigger.

Comment

I still have yet to read a solid game plan from a poster on how Pac wins, I only ever see power and volume of punches as reasons. Anyone would look good against marg and mosley on those nights
                Fixed it for ya

I still have yet to read a solid game plan from a poster on how Pac wins, I only ever see power and volume of punches as reasons. Anyone would look good against marg, mosley, Hoya, Hatton, and Clottey on those nights

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  don't *****s and pac-haters get it yet? pac never wins in a fantasy fight.
                  If you include the Manny special conditions he would win all fantasy fights , hard to beat an elite fighter when your handicapped .

Comment

its hard to predict so i will paint a picture of what will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                      Something pissed me off in your signature video.

http://wirednewyork.com/wtc/map/

That is the map area of the World Trade Center in New York City.

"The World Trade Center (WTC) was a complex of seven buildings in Lower Manhattan in New York City that was destroyed in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. The site is currently being rebuilt with six new skyscrapers and a memorial to the casualties of the attacks. At the time of their completion, 1 World Trade Center and 2 World Trade Center were the tallest buildings in the world, surpassing the Empire State Building, which is also in Manhattan."

All of those six buildings were built close to each other when the two highest buildings collapsed it managed to burn down the smaller buildings close to it. It took a whole month to stop the burning fire in that area. I don't understand how conspiracy theorists believe that someone (U.S. government, Illuminati, The Skulls and Bones - Pirates) would destroy a building just because of a given opportunity.

Damn, anyone ever seen how big a hole the Ground Zero is?

Edit:

http://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl...&aqi=&aql=&oq=

That is a google search of "Burned buildings next to World Trade Center.
                      Just for one second, lets ignore the mountains of evidence. It is clearly obvious that a plane did not hit the pentagon, and it is clearly obvious that a plane did not hit the ground in Shanksville. But lets just forget that for a sec.

Three questions.....

1.) Why did building 7 fall over, did it just give up ?

2.) NORAD conducted 67 official intercepts in the two years leading up to 9/11. ALL were successful, ALL intercepts were carried out in under 10 minutes, the average being under 8 minutes. 87 minutes after the first plane was hijacked, NORAD still had not launched. WHY?

3.) Why do a group consisting of over 1500+ registered architects and engineers - including the guys who designed and built the WTC - adamantly state that the aircraft that hit building 2 barely even scratched the central core, and the building could have survived "multiple impacts from much larger aircraft without collapsing"

How it it even possible for a building to implode into its own footprint, at free-fall speed, through the path of most resistance? IMPOSSIBLE. When a building collapses it falls sideways through the path of least resistance, unless the central core has been undermined..... and no way does it fall at free-fall speed through itself

A truly ridiculous conspiracy theory.

And they found identification from one of the "hijackers", unmarked in the rubble but could not find the black box's

Comment

Working...
                      X