No announcement yet.

What Championship belt do you prefer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Championship belt do you prefer?

I was just looking at the main Amir Khan article and I couldn't quite work out what belt he was holding. It looks like a WBA International Belt and therefore an old picture (3 years I think). Anyway, what belts do you think look the nicest out of the main 4 sanctioning bodies and what other belts do you like?

My favourite sanctioning belt is the IBF Red - really nice and my least favourite is the WBC which I absolutely despise. In order to aesthetics, I think it goes: IBF > WBO > WBA > WBC. Let's keep this based on aesthetics rather than which sanctioning body actually seems to be the fairest:

WBA
    12.90%
    WBO
    6.45%
    IBF
    12.90%
    WBC
    67.74%

The poll is expired.

Double Post: I can't post more than 4 images:

The Domestic British Lonsdale belt looks nice:

Bad belts:

The Commonwealth Belt looks like a cardboard piece of crap

...as does the European:

Comment

The WBC. It was the belt i first learned to recognice and since then i held that as a standard for what a belt should look like. I also like the green color.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
        Double Post: I can't post more than 4 images:

The Domestic British Lonsdale belt looks nice:

Bad belts:

The Commonwealth Belt looks like a cardboard piece of crap
        The domestic belt is cool. The second belt looks like something from a boxing event at gaypride rally.

Comment

None! They are all just untrustworthy businesses making money. The only real title is undisputed!

Comment

Ring ****zine bc it boasts the red white and blue. And it means you're the ****ing man

Comment

wbc is the most prestigious, followed by the others.

Comment

WBO is for the most part.

Can you answer this - http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=483748

Comment

WBC looks the best all day, the green and gold is a thing of beauty

wouldnt mind gettin my hands on a lord lonsdale though, theyre worth a few quid those bad boys

Comment

if your talking prestige etc then its gotta be lonsdale as its been around by far the longest and has a ddep history.

of the world title belts heres my order........

WBC
                    WBA
                    WBO/IBF(cant separate these two)

the ring belt means in most cases your the lineal champ so thats the one you should be chasing

Comment

Working...
                    X