Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry to bother you guys, but did Pacquiao knock out Shane Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    No, are you a mind reader, lol, I knew what was gonna happen, the boxing fans played along.

But I did get 1 ranging *******, which is you!!! DAMN, THAT BACKFIRED DIDN'T IT??

I kill myself laughing sometimes.
    lol.. i like how u like to use your imaginary thoughts to debate on here LOL... looks like your the one raging not me ( look who made this thread) LOL!!!

Comment

You don't get it do you???
      No I don't. I have an IQ of 75, short and long term memory issues (from posting too long on boxingscene) and a failure to understand any form of sarcasm.

I fail.

Comment

i like the way the ts says he expected people to clown his stupid trolling ass and that's what he wanted all along.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
          lol.. i like how u like to use your imaginary thoughts to debate on here LOL... looks like your the one raging not me ( look who made this thread) LOL!!!
          How long have you been watching boxing?? What year did you start? And who was your favorite fighter when you did?

Comment

lol at Pacquiao for not being able to catch up to grandpa Mosley.

JMM is the redemption fight

Comment

mosley is a bum , cant believe he went on bicycle , no one would have predicted that , no one!!!

Comment

How long have you been watching boxing?? What year did you start? And who was your favorite fighter when you did?

you weren't born yet..in fact, your folks probably havent met yet when my boxing addiction started

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  you weren't born yet..in fact, your folks probably havent met yet when my boxing addiction started
                  Oo ok, I see you've been watching the sport awhile then, unlike alot of people here on Boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    The thing about it, is I don't understand whats so wrong about saying that your not educated in a sport.

I talk about basketball alot with my friends, and football, when the discussion gets to deep I stay the **** out, I have no problem admitting that im not educated in the sport enough, so I don't pretend to be a WIZARD like some fans do...some fans in particular.

Comment

The thing about it, is I don't understand whats so wrong about saying that your not educated in a sport.

I talk about basketball alot with my friends, and football, when the discussion gets to deep I stay the **** out, I have no problem admitting that im not educated in the sport enough, so I don't pretend to be a WIZARD like some fans do...some fans in particular.

me too...some topics that people ask me my opinion on, i have no problem telling them that i dont know **** about it

like when my buds try to ask me about golf, i dont even front and tell them straight up that all i know is Tiger

Comment

Working...
                      X