Lukas Konecny vs. Hussein Bayram, 5-27-11 4pm EST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, on now.

Comment

Christina Hammer vs. Maria Lindberg first.

Comment

Good t osee you here IB.What's up with you here?Got banned from ESB?

At least now I can see your thoughts on things in here.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
          Good t osee you here IB.What's up with you here?Got banned from ESB?

At least now I can see your thoughts on things in here.

Hmm...cubex?

Nah, just diversifying a little. Still post there.

ESB's servers are really shaky on big fight nights (worse than ever) and they're a bit too **** about the whole stream thing. Even asking for a PM there gets you banned.

Comment

Round 1

Hammer starts out with long left jabs and sweeps of the forearm while circling off to her left, staying long and tall. Lindberg tries to duck and dive her way in and gets off a couple of flurries against the gloves but isn't getting inside to land. Nice looping right hand counter by Hammer lands flush on the chin and swoops Lindberg over a bit but she recovers well. Hard jabs by Hammer. Lindberg just shoves her way inside with her arms crossed together. Clinch. Hammer keeps jabbing and moving. Clinch. Lindberg not getting any punches off. A couple of wide clubbing shots come up from beneath Hammer's armpits and hit shoulder.

10-9 Hammer

Comment

Originally posted by IntentionalButt View Post
              Hmm...cubex?

Nah, just diversifying a little. Still post there.

ESB's servers are really shaky on big fight nights (worse than ever) and they're a bit too **** about the whole stream thing. Even asking for a PM there gets you banned.
              Aham,agreed,the stram issue her eis nonexisting but there are other....issues.

Surpised you even remember that username,I didn't.I was gonna say I'm thunder.

Comment

Lukas Konecny vs. Hussein Bayram RBR

Round 2

Hammer is still keeping Lindberg at the end of her jab and staying far enough out to take all the steam off the curveballs Lindberg is chucking on her way in. Lindberg stays aggressive and pressures Hammer back around the ring, digging a bit to the waist. Hammer lansd a 1-2 as Lindberg is coming in. Lindberg claps her way inside and lands a bit behind the ear. Another clubbing combo as Hammer is failing to keep her distance now. Lindberg keeps getting inside and wailing. Clinch.

19-19

Comment

You can't edit thread titles after a certain amount of time here?

Comment

Christina Hammer's from Kazakhstan anyone know her real name?

I like the skirt trunks

Comment

Round 3

Hammer is dancing around her target and popping 1-2 combos and laughing as Lindberg takes wide slicing swings at nothing. Hammer having a very good round here, landing the jab and right hand in one fluid motion on the lateral step. Lindberg isn't landing any of those clubbing inside shots that she scored with last round. Clinch. They infight a little, mostly ineffective with Hammer holding Lindberg and pinning her arms. Shove-off by Hammer and she gets into range to pop the jab some more. Clinch again. Hammer pops off the 1-2 and keeps landing the set-up jab but having her crosses ducked.

29-29 Hammer

Comment

Working...
                      X