Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saremento "Pacquiao would get knocked out easily, He knows we are really P4P #1"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't understand how a guy is the the 154lb champion and then duck a match at that weight class.

He is the 154 champ for godsakes, don't win titles if your not willing to be known as a 154 fighter.

Comment

Why doesn't Martinez call out guys his weight division or higher? Stop calling out smaller fighters idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        pac been getting owned on a daily basis..floyd's new t shirts got pac fans laughing
        Corrected it for you... And this is the truth...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          I just don't understand how a guy is the the 154lb champion and then duck a match at that weight class.

He is the 154 champ for godsakes, don't win titles if your not willing to be known as a 154 fighter.
          No, he's not the 154 pound champ.

And I don't see the problem, I don't bash Roy for not defending his HW title either. Roy weighed in at CW for that fight, Pac at WW for his fight. They didn't belong at HW/JMW.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            If Sergio and his team are so desperate for a payday, and the clearly are, they would follow B-Hop's lead and go to Canada, plenty to be made there. They could challenge Bute and fight in front of 20,000+ people instead of their usual 23. But that would involve challenging someone closer to Sergio's size and not the usual blowing up welters and super welters. Oh well.

Martinez and his people must realize that the only sensible split they can ask for is like 97-3 with Manny. Their drawing power isn't even in the same galaxy

Marco Antonio Rubio or Peter Manfredo up next
            You know why they are talking smack about pac right???? It is because pac has bigger balls then Floyd and even though Floyd is a closer match for the bigger Martinez, Martinez knows that his chances of luring Pac out for a fight are much greater than a cowering mayweather and that is the truth and his paydays are with either fighter yet he zeroing in on Pac..
            Last edited by Alibata; 05-27-2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
              No, he's not the 154 pound champ.

And I don't see the problem, I don't bash Roy for not defending his HW title either. Roy weighed in at CW for that fight, Pac at WW for his fight. They didn't belong at HW/JMW.
              Truth about it, Roy went for the Fake Champ John Ruiz because he wanted no part of Lennox Lewis how was the LEGIT HW champ.

Just like Pac went for Margarito, because he wants no part of Martinez..

See how that works????

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                Truth about it, Roy went for the Fake Champ John Ruiz because he wanted no part of Lennox Lewis how was the LEGIT HW champ.

Just like Pac went for Margarito, because he wants no part of Martinez..

See how that works????
                Lewis would probably have sparked RJJ out, yes. It's still an accomplishment for a SMW/LHW to claim one of the real belts at HW, or for a former flyweight to get a JMW-belt, even though it's not against the lineal champ.

Pac wants no part of Martinez because the risk/reward is ridiculous. Sergio isn't a draw AT ALL. I also think he said that he wouldn't fight above 150 even before anyone even mentioned Sergio as a possible opponent.

And while you didn't comment it, I'll just repeat it for you: Pac is NOT the JMW champ. He vacated the title and Saul Alvarez is the current WBC champ.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  pac been getting owned on a daily basis..floyd's new t shirts got pac fans crying
                  Getting owned by who? You're insane. Pacquiao earned the boxing fans respect by fighting opponents bigger than him but there's always a limit to everything. Martinez camp are making noises because they want millions and only Manny can lead them to that riches (Floyd is still on vacation). Martinez won't even come down in weight to even the playing field. Read this article to wake you up.

Floyd Mayweather may be psychologically whipped by Manny Pacquiao now

May 23rd, 2011 9:07 pm ET

Michael Marley

Boxing Examiner

Do you like this Article?

It would take more than your run of the mill Everlast Einstein to analyze it properly but I think it’s a fair question to ask.

On his recent ring tear, Manny Pacquiao has been wrecking opponents physically, leaving them nursing wounds and rushing into retirement or else with sputtering careers.

I mean, has anyone heard of Joshua Clottey lately? I think Earmuffs Defense Clottey may be stuck in the Bermuda Triangle or something.

And we get continuing reports/fears that Antonio Margarito might be not be able to fight again due to Pacquiao Whiplash.

The only Pacman foe of recent vintage who has been able to regroup professionally and without marked delterious effects upon his physical and/or mental being has been the Boricua Bomber, Miguel Cotto.

So, maybe Floyd Mayweather’s biggest fear is not what Pacman might do to him physically if they ever fight but how the Pinoy Idol’s attack might wreck him psychologically.

Compare and contrast how Sugar Shame Mosley wobbled Mayweather and how Pacquiao floored Mosley, hitting so hard that Shane traveled rounds four through 12 on bicycle.

Hatton has never officially claimed his own retirement but he had a well-publicized substance abuse stint after Pacquiao stretched him out in less than two rounds.
                  Advertisement

Now, it’s Oscar who is in the Betty Ford Clinic or a similar outpost trying to tame drug/alcohol habits which seemingly have gotten the better of him.

Mayweather is a teetotaler, this is well known. Let other fighters down tequila and vodka shots or do Bolivian Marching Powder, “Money” sticks to his sarsaparilla or other soda pop flavors.

Pacman will never drive Mayweather to drink.

But what if Mayweather was defeated by Pacman and lost his exalted undefeated status?

Let’s just say any security guard in Clark County might want to put on a catcher’s mask.

I suppose I got the subject bassackwards as they say.

The real searing question is this: has Pacquiao’s path of destruction already made Floyd a mentally whipped man?

Inquiring minds want to know.

(mlcmarley@aol.com)

By Michael Marley

Boxing Examiner

Michael is a former sports columnist at the New York Post. He is an attorney and worked for sports legends Howard Cosell and Don King. Marley also...

Michael Marley wonders if constant barrage of Pacman thrashing opponents, constant media bombardment has Mayweather mentally whipped now
                  Slideshow: Nightly dream for Paclanders: Manny hammering Mayweather