Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would size(weight) be a big factor in Pacquiao-JMM III?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would size(weight) be a big factor in Pacquiao-JMM III?

What do you guys think?

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    What do you guys think?
    The last time JMM fought above LW he looked like **** granted it was vs Mayweather but still looked fat and not himself oh add that to the fact he's no 38

Comment

hell****ing no...whether the fight is at 135, 140 or 147...both will come in similar in weight.....pac being at 148 and jmm at 145.....NO BIG DEAL!

Comment

Nah not really. JMM knows what his mistake was last time in trying to bulk up for the Mayweather fight. Nacho and JMM will be smarter this time cause he definitely doesn't want to sacrifice his speed when it comes to fighting Pac. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post
          The last time JMM fought above LW he looked like **** granted it was vs Mayweather but still looked fat and not himself oh add that to the fact he's no 38
          I agree, no doubt. So we would agree that size(weight) will be a factor in the fight, right?

Comment

Post their fight night weights from the first two meetings.

Comment

What do you guys think?
              Hmmm...YEAH. It would matter. That is why it is being crafted at a slightly higher weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Exposé View Post
                Post their fight night weights from the first two meetings.

Why?

Are their factual weights on how much they weigh on fight night? Or are we going by HBO "unofficial" scale? I don't even want to get into that cuz' that's another debate.

Comment

I agree, no doubt. So we would agree that size(weight) will be a factor in the fight, right?
                  i would be amazed if JMM lasted the 12 rounds, like morales did vs maidana i honestly think he wants a paycheck but whatever i do give him props for facing pac with no Test's

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                    Hmmm...YEAH. It would matter. That is why it is being crafted at a slightly higher weight.
                    Agreed

Comment

Working...
                    X