Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How close were the kd's between B-Hop-Pascal 1 and 2??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How close were the kd's between B-Hop-Pascal 1 and 2??

To me all 4 of those knockdowns were comparable.I just wonder why they were called in the 1st fight,but not in the second??

1st fight:

First KD was BS - a clear rabbit punch.
    Second - Legit

2nd fight:

Both were legit - Yes, it was slippery, but Pascal was hit and fell clearly from a punch. Technically, if a punch is landed and the fighter goes down, it's a KD. Robbery that neither were called.

Comment

Originally posted by right_hand_lead View Post
      1st fight:

Second - Legit

2nd fight:

Both were legit - Yes, it was slippery, but Pascal was hit and fell clearly from a punch. Technically, if a punch is landed and the fighter goes down, it's a KD. Robbery that neither were called.
      I agree with this.

The first KD in the rematch I didn't mind being ruled a slip, because Pascal did trip up so I was cool with it. The 2nd one though was clearly a knock down and should have been ruled as such.

Comment

hopkins shouldve gotten credit for 2 knockdowns

Comment

1st fight:

Second - Legit

2nd fight:

the first "kd" in the second fight was also a rabbit punch, case you forgot

the second knockdown should have been a knockdown

Comment

1st fight:

Second - Legit

2nd fight:

I honestly believe that both kd's in the 1st fight were legit.I don't really call punches like the 1st rabid because B-Hops head was really low when Pascal threw the punch.It's kinda like Dawson complaining about rabid punches when he's bending his head to waist level.

But yes,I'd say all 4 were flash knockdowns & all 4 should have been called as such.If a fighters gloves touch the ground as a result of a punch landed it is indeed a kd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I honestly believe that both kd's in the 1st fight were legit.I don't really call punches like the 1st rabid because B-Hops head was really low when Pascal threw the punch.It's kinda like Dawson complaining about rabid punches when he's bending his head to waist level.

But yes,I'd say all 4 were flash knockdowns & all 4 should have been called as such.If a fighters gloves touch the ground as a result of a punch landed it is indeed a kd.
              i agree completely

Comment

Working...
              X