No announcement yet.

So If The Race For Fighter Of This Generation Between Hop And Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    I WILL GLADLY PICK APART PACS ENTIRE RESUME IN GREAT DETAIL TO EXPOSE THE FOOLISHNESS.....
    And, nobody can do that to Hopkins resume?

I'm a firm believer if you have enough knowledge you can pretty much pick apart anybodies resume.

Comment

you can't even spell "I'm" but you're a genius? whoohahahahaha ****ing MORON.

Joe Lipsey.
      Howard Eastman.
      William Joppy.
      Robert Allen
      Antwun Echols
      glen johnson

are just a few from hopkins reign at middleweight. all were top elites within their division before hopkins took them apart. most fighters aren't "hall of famers" you MORON. you have fighters that are ELITES within their division at the moment. thats just as important. especially when facing such competition & being dominant over the course of 10 years......

YOU'RE A SLOW ****.

WHAHAHAHAHA!!!
      yes im too smart for any punctuation...ok so after you went through and googled bhops record and looked for the fighters with the most impressive numbers and copy and pasted...what top fighters did lipsey echols joppy allen beat? go ahead back on google and look up their records too...i know that most fighters arent hall of famers but your the one saying he beat 7 of them so them the 7...no one during his middleweight reign was elite at middleweight...im not slow compared to you im in turbo mode...your a funny guy and im really entertained by you please keep going...and still never answered my question...how old are you?

calling me a moron over and over doesnt make you sound smart..it makes you sound childish there buddy

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Hopkins is sprinting full speed far ahead than Pac and Floyd.

Pac is at speed walk pace fighting over matched fighters, shot fighters and bums.

And Floyd has just stopped running altogether.
        I like this analogy lol

I'd say Pac and Hopkins r neck and neck, with Pac just ahead. Pac seems to be in a position where he can't go any faster considering there's no one in or around his division (that he's willing to fight) that can matches up well against him at all. Hopkins can get ahead of Pac, all he has to do is beat some of the young elite guys like Dawson, Cloud, Froch, Bute... And maybe even Andre Ward (all though Ward said he wouldn't fight him). He doesn't necessarily have to beat all of them, all he has to do is beat the best at 2 of them, and do is in dramatic fashion and he'll be ahead of Pac. However, if he should lose, and Pac should not, then it all depends on who retires first.
        Last edited by JDezi4; 05-23-2011, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
          yes im too smart for any punctuation...ok so after you went through and googled bhops record and looked for the fighters with the most impressive numbers and copy and pasted...what top fighters did lipsey echols joppy allen beat? go ahead back on google and look up their records too...i know that most fighters arent hall of famers but your the one saying he beat 7 of them so them the 7...no one during his middleweight reign was elite at middleweight...im not slow compared to you im in turbo mode...your a funny guy and im really entertained by you please keep going...and still never answered my question...how old are you?

calling me a moron over and over doesnt make you sound smart..it makes you sound childish there buddy
          first thing. you have a reading comprehension problem. ELITE WITHIN THEIR DIVISION.

oscar.
          tito.
          tarver.
          glen.
          wright.
          calzaghie.

are all hall of famers.

hopkins has fought close to 8 hall of famers & beat close to 7.

the rest of this message is MEANINGLESS RANTINGS. my age isn't important.

you've been owned F@GHOLE.

Comment

first thing. you have a reading comprehension problem. ELITE WITHIN THEIR DIVISION.

oscar.
            tito.
            tarver.
            glen.
            wright.
            calzaghie.

are all hall of famers.

hopkins has fought close to 8 hall of famers & beat close to 7.

the rest of this message is MEANINGLESS RANTINGS. my age isn't important.

you've been owned F@GHOLE.

lol ok so what made oscar a top middleweight?
            what made tito a top middleweight?
            what makes tarver a hof?
            what makes johnson a hof?
            what makes winky a top light heavyweight?
            what makes calzaghe a hof?
            to own me you would actually have to sound smart and sound like you know what your talking about and making me sound like i dont...you clearly have yet to do that so i havent been owned yet and am clearly still for sale

yes i might have a reading comprehension problem because if i didnt that would make me perfect..your saying these are meaningless rantings because you have nothing better to say lol your 12 13 tops

your my new favorite poster on here...and ***hole has become my new favorite word
            Last edited by tocayito1; 05-23-2011, 04:58 AM.

Comment

calzaghe better than both of them...undefeated and schooled hopkins...

Comment

hopkins actually don't have to do anything.

he's already past pac greatness wise.

a win or close fight between dawson or cloud (while approaching FIFFTY for ****s sakes) would just be the icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  calzaghe better than both of them...undefeated and schooled hopkins...
                  lol hells yea because going life and death against robin reid and sakio bika and defending a title against the future hall of famer peter manfredo just spell superstar

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
                    lol ok so what made oscar a top middleweight?
                    what made tito a top middleweight?
                    what makes tarver a hof?
                    what makes johnson a hof?
                    what makes winky a top light heavyweight?
                    what makes calzaghe a hof?
                    to own me you would actually have to sound smart and sound like you know what your talking about and making me sound like i dont...you clearly have yet to do that so i havent been owned yet and am clearly still for sale

yes i might have a reading comprehension problem because if i didnt that would make me perfect..your saying these are meaningless rantings because you have nothing better to say lol your 12 13 tops

your my new favorite poster on here...and ***hole has become my new favorite word
                    I've answered all of these rantings in my previous post. now you're just repeating f@g hole none sense.......

continue to overlook my previous post while playing dumb.

****ing duck clit.

Comment

I've answered all of these rantings in my previous post. now you're just repeating f@g hole none sense.......

continue to overlook my previous post while playing dumb.

****ing duck clit.
                      you actually havent answered any of them just continue to dodge those questions the same way hopkins dodges dawson... only thing you have said in your previous posts is that im a moron and ***hole but completley ignored my questions to prove your statements...uh oh does that mean that big man is giving up and ran out of things to say? i guess i win then :boobies:

Comment

Working...
                      X