No announcement yet.

Top 3 Resumes in Boxing right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
    take that ***** offfffffffffffffffff ! yeaa, im talkin bout the juiced up midget
    Yeah, JMM's resume is wack. His piss juice is wack too.

Comment

whoa whoa internet tough guy D block me from your shi.tstain thread i dont give a f.uck. this list is ridiculous anyways if u put a f.uckin cheater up there
      If it is a shit thread then why the fuck are you here. I bet no one loves you in your fucking life thats why you are pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by northernmonkey View Post
        i agree with this!
        Mayweather had already destroyed most of the decent fighters from mannys resume by the time that midget fought em
        you mean like morales, jmm, barrera, and cotto?

Comment

I know Mayweather is up there but the reason I didn't include him is because I don't consider him active at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
            If it is a shit thread then why the fuck are you here. I bet no one loves you in your fucking life thats why you are pathetic.
            sh.it thread by a s.hitty poster pacquiao would still be gettin ko'd by bums in the phillipines if he hadnt taken roids so get that b.itch of the list you queer

Comment

I know Mayweather is up there but the reason I didn't include him is because I don't consider him active at the moment.
              put martinez instead you sad c.unt

Comment

sh.it thread by a s.hitty poster pacquiao would still be gettin ko'd by bums in the phillipines if he hadnt taken roids so get that b.itch of the list you queer
                put martinez instead you sad c.unt
                Don't you got better things to do like sucking your daddys dick every morning?

Comment

You can throw Froch in there.

Comment

Don't you got better things to do like sucking your daddys dick every morning?
                    typical pervert. why the f youre on a boxing forum anyways ? you clearly know nothing bout the sweet science D all youre interested in are some fu'cked up fantasies. get outta here u queer. postin sh.it you know nothin bout.. DAMN !

Comment

typical pervert. why the f youre on a boxing forum anyways ? you clearly know nothing bout the sweet science D all youre interested in are some fu'cked up fantasies. get outta here u queer. postin sh.it you know nothin bout.. DAMN !
                      How was the ramming from your father this AM?

Comment

Working...
                      X