Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Degale should never fight in britain again!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
    But those guys are all ****s too!

I talk real boxing with members I like. The rest, I'll continue to stereotype and joke. If it means I get to enagage in meaningful conversations with people like you then it's worth while, right?
    Actually, they're not. They all talk more boxing and display more knowledge of it than you.

You don't talk boxing with any members, so that's a pathetic cop-out. I don't recall ever seeing you break down a fight or analyzing a fighter's style in detail; if you ever did, it was so long ago that I forgot it happened, because all I remember seeing you post in NSB or History for 6 years was 'brits vs. yanks' comments and one-liners.

Whatever their flaws or partialities (we all have those), I've seen all 3 of those guys I mentioned break down fights and styles, often with interesting or perceptive or prescient results.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCE O' PROSE
      Actually, they're not. They all talk more boxing and display more knowledge of it than you.
      I don't care if they can split the atom, they're ****s. If they're your idea of a gripping conversation about pugilism, then thanks, but I'd sooner talk philosophy with James Toney or do tongue twisters with Freddie Roach.

Comment

• This is the kind of crap that's being said on twitter right now...

@StGeorgeGroves u f#cking legend u did england proud f#ck degale sellout c#nt.
        Quality night!! Great fight! f#ck u degale.
        Landed for @StGeorgeGroves about time somebody shut DeGale up good times !
        I heard it was so close to call but Groves just edged it. Served Degale right for being such a cocky twat
        @StGeorgeGroves great job. Loved seeing DeGale lose, epic
        Just watched the groves v degale fight back on sky plus and f#cking ace that groves beat that big headed prick!
        @StGeorgeGroves well done shutting that idiot DeGale's mouth up and more importantly congrats on winning the tittle

Even after Chunky lost they are still abusing the kid!!.. , like i said it's the SAME OLD BRITAIN and he should leave it behind and start fresh somewhere else, he will never be appreciated there whether he becomes a champion or not, that pr/ck who spoke about Groves "doing England proud" just sums up what i've been saying, some of them don't even class Degale as a brit.
        Last edited by Silky-Flow; 05-21-2011, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
          Fights are scored round by round, not based on who rocked who more times. Degale lost most of the early rounds. He probably won most of the late rounds. It was a very close fight, not a robbery. Nothing to see here.
          Groves never took most of the early rounds though as he was as inactive as James was!!.. pretty much running around the ring trying to copy Dirrell!!, and looking at both fighters faces after the fight it's pretty clear who done the most damage!!..

p.s. if there's "nothing to see here" then you're more than welcome to p/ss off!! .
          Last edited by Silky-Flow; 05-21-2011, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• the problem with british fans is they support humble losers

soon as a fighter shows some self belief and talks his skills up they begin to hate him

what british people dont understand when both fighters are modest/ friendly you get a boring fight i.e pac vs mosely

i luv when to boxers go in the ring and its personal

hatton was a prat playing his phony humble act

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              the problem with british fans is they support humble losers

soon as a fighter shows some self belief and talks his skills up they begin to hate him

what british people dont understand when both fighters are modest/ friendly you get a boring fight i.e pac vs mosely

i luv when to boxers go in the ring and its personal

hatton was a prat playing his phony humble act
              Totally agree!!..but whats disturbing is Froch often trash talks but doesn't get booed at all!!..Degale does it and the whole nation is against him? something doesn't add up!!.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                I don't care if they can split the atom, they're ****s. If they're your idea of a gripping conversation about pugilism, then thanks, but I'd sooner talk philosophy with James Toney or do tongue twisters with Freddie Roach.
                It's a lot better than your idea of a gripping conversation about pugilism, which is nothing - no insight, no analysis, zip, zero, nada.

You're a hundred times the **** that any of those guys are, because they come to a boxing forum and discuss the mechanics and the inspiring parts of boxing at length, be it the clinical accuracy and consistency of Pernell Whitaker's body attack or the particular nuances of Dmitry Pirog's defensive technique or just the size of Paul Williams' balls.

"I'm so picky about who I talk boxing with that I don't talk boxing at all!"

COP-OUUUUUUUUT. You never talk boxing, because you don't know anything about it. Don't be ashamed of who you are, just admit it - you're pretty clueless (still quite novice-like) when it comes to boxing and only ever became a regular here for the company of fellow knuckleheaded Englishmen.

It's truly pathetic to see you sticking to this front and confirming yourself as such a disingenuous phony.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
                  Totally agree!!..but whats disturbing is Froch often trash talks but doesn't get booed at all!!..Degale does it and the whole nation is against him? something doesn't add up!!.
                  if Chis Eubank was not a cocky bastard then those fights between him and Ben would not have been so exciting. Eubank was hated for having confidence and talking his skills up , it was him who made everyone want to watch those fights

The fact is we need more boxers like Eubank and Naz, all this lets be humble crap is british bull****

we are a nation of losers at every damn sport

Comment

Groves never took most of the early rounds though as he was as inactive as James was!!.. pretty much running around the ring trying to copy Dirrell!!, and looking at both fighters faces after the fight it's pretty clear who done the most damage!!..
                    Groves landed more early, was more accurate and controlled the pace and distance of the fight at that stage. Easy rounds to score for Groves.

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
                    p.s. if there's "nothing to see here" then you're more than welcome to p/ss off!! .
                    I'm waiting for you to make just one legitimate argument in favour of Degale getting robbed.

Waiting...

ting...

ng...

Comment

This is the kind of crap that's being said on twitter right now...

Even after Chunky lost they are still abusing the kid!!.. , like i said it's the SAME OLD BRITAIN and he should leave it behind and start fresh somewhere else, he will never be appreciated there whether he becomes a champion or not, that pr/ck who spoke about Groves "doing England proud" just sums up what i've been saying, some of them don't even class Degale as a brit.
                      You are taking this too far.I've been on twitter and this is not the general trend but isolated incidences.In every population you will find some extremely ******ed people which is the case in your twits

Comment

Working...
                      X