No announcement yet.

Three reasons Pacquiao-Marquez III is the wrong fight for Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by check hook View Post
    is the distant past more relevant than recent history?? You ever stop sucking dick?? Everyone with any boxing acumen knows JMM would get smoiked by both Berto and Ortiz at a CW of 144 (essentially a WW match).

Marquez got dropped badly by Katsidis and is 38 years old.......seriously.....

The most viable fight for Manny at WW before he fought Shane was Berto, now it's Ortiz by virtue of him beating Berto......

get you mouth off Manny's **** for a few seconds and come up for some air and you may actually realise this.
    Ortiz has shown alot of weakness, even in winning he was dropped hard multiple times.... no wonder Mayweather would consider fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      The thing about that article is it is entirely correct.There is no way that Floyd can be criticized for fighting Marquez at welterweight only to have Pacman turn right around & do the same ****.No matter how many Passes Pacman has gotten for his clear,clear cherrypickin.It is getting long in the tooth.

Floyd-Ortiz absolutely bosses on Pacman-Margarito & Mosley.The thing that pisses me off is that I was a huge fan of Pacman & I've never been a fan of Floyd.But people have constantly continued to criticize Floyd while adoring Pacman,when he's doing the same ****.It's not fair to Floyd,or boxing.Because it's the fans that pay the money to watch them fight.Clottey,Margarito & a half dead Mosley were not worthy of ppv.
      Thats true, I just want to be FAIR to everyone, I mean people have to put there-selves in Floyd's shoes, how would you feel if someone downed everything you do, but congratulated another for doing the exact same thing, and at the point Manny has did the exact same thing numerous of times.

They say Mayweather picked on Hatton, but Pacquiao came along and fought Hatton, they say Mayweather picked on Oscar a old man, Pacquiao came alone and did the same thing.

They blast Mayweather for fighting Juan at 147, Pac comes along and makes Marquez bloated also. ROACH himself said that Mayweather beat a OLD man, and then once against Pacquiao comes along and does the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
        Ortiz has shown alot of weakness, even in winning he was dropped hard multiple times.... no wonder Mayweather would consider fighting him.
        It doesn't matter, those YOUNG LIONS deserve a shot, they deserve one from all these so call P4P greats, rather it be Cotto, Mosley, Marquez, Mayweather, and especially Pacquiao since he is the P4P king.

It's always more impressive to beat someone young and hungry, than beating someone old and washed up.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
          is the distant past more relevant than recent history?? You ever stop sucking dick?? Everyone with any boxing acumen knows JMM would get smoiked by both Berto and Ortiz at a CW of 144 (essentially a WW match).

Marquez got dropped badly by Katsidis and is 38 years old.......seriously.....

The most viable fight for Manny at WW before he fought Shane was Berto, now it's Ortiz by virtue of him beating Berto......

get you mouth off Manny's **** for a few seconds and come up for some air and you may actually realise this.
          Again if your gonna bring up the Mayweather fight, why not bring up the Maidana fight since both happen 2 months apart from each other?

Also you bring up Marquez getting dropped. That has always happened to him even when he was in his 20's. He just has had issues with balance, but whatever.

You talk about d1ckriding when your the only one who is looking at things from a biased perspective. All I'm sayings why not talk about everything if you really want to be unbiased about this fight. Too bad you cant hop off Floyds d1ck fora second to realize:

1. Ortiz lost against an inferior opponent, in worse fashion and around the same time, yet you totally disregard it because it fits an agenda.

2. Since then Marquez has dominated his opponents, whereas Ortiz has looked lackluster to the point people where questioning his career.

I hope Ortiz suceeds, I really do, but dude still has a few fights to go before he is back. Even his trainer will tell you that.

Comment

Oh Ortiz knocks jmm the f-ck out. Ortiz is huge(no ****) at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              Thats true, I just want to be FAIR to everyone, I mean people have to put there-selves in Floyd's shoes, how would you feel if someone downed everything you do, but congratulated another for doing the exact same thing, and at the point Manny has did the exact same thing numerous of times.

They say Mayweather picked on Hatton, but Pacquiao came along and fought Hatton, they say Mayweather picked on Oscar a old man, Pacquiao came alone and did the same thing.

They blast Mayweather for fighting Juan at 147, Pac comes along and makes Marquez bloated also. ROACH himself said that Mayweather beat a OLD man, and then once against Pacquiao comes along and does the same thing.
              U know what's even worse is that if U listen to Pacman's hood,they acknowledge that the Margarito fight was bull****,as was the Mosley fight.That's 2 bogus ppv fights in a row.But there goes a man like Martinez koing the Punisher,beating the brakes off of Pavlik & stopping a previously undefeated fighter in Dzinziruk,but in no way will they say,yes,this man deserves to be called the best fighter in the world.No matter what Pacman does,he's still god in there eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post

Ortiz is number three at 147 behind MP and FMJ......what's your point??

JMM also gets dropped every time he fights......let alone at 144. Additionally Ortiz has made every opponent (win or lose) he has faced taste the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                  Again if your gonna bring up the Mayweather fight, why not bring up the Maidana fight since both happen 2 months apart from each other?

Also you bring up Marquez getting dropped. That has always happened to him even when he was in his 20's. He just has had issues with balance, but whatever.

You talk about d1ckriding when your the only one who is looking at things from a biased perspective. All I'm sayings why not talk about everything if you really want to be unbiased about this fight. Too bad you cant hop off Floyds d1ck fora second to realize:

1. Ortiz lost against an inferior opponent, in worse fashion and around the same time, yet you totally disregard it because it fits an agenda.

2. Since then Marquez has dominated his opponents, whereas Ortiz has looked lackluster to the point people where questioning his career.

I hope Ortiz suceeds, I really do, but dude still has a few fights to go before he is back. Even his trainer will tell you that.

it's incredibly simple.......who is a better opponent at 147...is it JMM or Ortiz??

For that matter who is better JMM or Berto at 147........

if you're being unbiased your answer is Ortiz and Berto. Simple and actually really obvious........

i don't disregard the Maidana loss at all......but at the same time you've hit the nail on the head in calling Maidana inferior to Ortiz. He had an off night, it happens. Additionally i have always maintained he is far too big to make 140.....he was 161 against Berto on fight night. He took bombs from Berto aswell.....

No one really believes Maidana could beat Ortiz in a rematch at 147.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    U know what's even worse is that if U listen to Pacman's hood,they acknowledge that the Margarito fight was bull****,as was the Mosley fight.That's 2 bogus ppv fights in a row.But there goes a man like Martinez koing the Punisher,beating the brakes off of Pavlik & stopping a previously undefeated fighter in Dzinziruk,but in no way will they say,yes,this man deserves to be called the best fighter in the world.No matter what Pacman does,he's still god in there eyes.
                    Pacquiao could fight a female boxer, and they would say "Well atlest he's fighting unlike GAYWEATHER" Floyd has somehow become there escape goat, to allow anything to happen.

Sergio is hands down P4P king, they try to pretend like he's picking on Pacquiao, but they acknowledge that Pacquiao is fighting the big money fights right??

Well Sergio has no one in MW that would make a big money fight, of course he wants to step down to the weight class where the money is, and thats WW, with Pacquiao, Mayweather, Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X