Official Jones-Lebedev discussion and RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
    Lebedev is............
    Oh ok I got it now, I thought you were talking about Jones.

Comment

• Man, this is like preparing myself to watch a trainwreck. Hopefully it ends as quickly as possible for Roy's sake.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Khan View Post
        Oh ok I got it now, I thought you were talking about Jones.
        Nah just saying the same techniques Tszyu applied to fighting Southpaws could be taugh to Lefty Lebedev to use against Orthodox guys. Tszyu destroyed southpaws, i can't think of another guy who had such ease with them through their career.

Comment

• Roy's gonna land that left hook and it's gonna be over for Leby

Comment

• Boring ass fight. Bakhtin needs to go back to Japan until he gets some power.

Comment

• Let's hope the referee know's what's at stake here - Roy Jones health. I hope the ref steps in at the right time.

Comment

• People counting out RJJ to soon. Im Russian but I still got RJJ in my mind as winning this fight. You cant count him out, hes a legend. Anything is possible in boxing.

Comment

• Hopefully I fall asleep and wake up half an hour before the HBO card.

Comment

• lol them ring card girls are bad...prancing around like that

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      lol them ring card girls are bad...prancing around like that
                      They are murder, son. Murder.

Comment

Working...
                      X