Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "We're Not Waiting On Mayweather; Bradley Could Be Next for Spring PPV"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• basically he is saying "I Already Made Plans For Bradley vs Pacquiao"

Comment

• i dont blame bob for feeling that way....waititng for floyd is like waiting for a winning lottery ticket....

Comment

• Originally posted by borgata View Post
        you were NEVER waiting for mayweather you lying pos. keep blowing smoke up the fans you know what.....
        Your avi ****in cracks me up. hahaha

Comment

• What a lucky guy Bradley is. Ducking Khan produced positive result. Khan must be fuming mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            Floyd needs to call Arum or Todd DuBoef ASAP before Bradley
            signs the fight with Pac. Floyd is not getting any younger. If
            the Pac/Bradley gets signed, there'll be months and months of
            waiting again before things get cleared. At that point, Floyd
            would be 35/36 (?)

Boy, Floyd needs to hurry and not lose this opportunity again.
            Floyd needs call Arum, Floyd needs to be at ringside for Manny-JMM III, Floyd needs to call Don King, ect. Why is the blame always have to be one-sided? We've heard over and over that both sides has stated that they aren't willing to reach out to each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
              i dont blame bob for feeling that way....waititng for floyd is like waiting for a winning lottery ticket....
              Kid you gotta be some dumb fuk , even an idiot wises up sooner or later but you just keep spewing bull**** while ignoring the facts ...

Arum dont want Manny to fight Floyd how obvious does it need to be , Floyd calls him out on video that the world sees and Arum talks about Bradley who he mentioned mths ago waited till he signed him and I bet a Pac fight was the promise to sign with Top Rank ,,,, I understand your a kid but fuk me even a kid should not lie to yourself like you do , have a hero but be real about it .

Comment

• [QUOTE=puga;11376840]i dont blame bob for feeling that way....waititng for floyd is like waiting for a winning lottery ticket....[/QUOTWhatSoever

So what's Bob waiting for? Floyd's interested in a fight with Pacquiao on May 5th. If you've got a winning lottery ticket, why don't you cash it in?

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                  i dont blame bob for feeling that way....waititng for floyd is like waiting for a winning lottery ticket....
                  So what's Bob waiting for? Floyd's interested in a fight with Pacquiao on May 5th! If you've got a winning lottery ticket, why don't you cash it in?
                  Last edited by game20ver; 11-05-2011, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• dont **** us arum!!

we pay you to give us the fights we want.

Comment

• Pac can only fight twice a year. if Floyd is not willing to negotiate right away i wouldnt mind Bradley. I thought Pac was trying to avoid an african american undefeated young prime champion? now that Arum has a plan to put Bradley against Pac its a B.S. fight? what you *****s been smoking? i want some of it..

Comment

Working...
                      X