Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "We're Not Waiting On Mayweather; Bradley Could Be Next for Spring PPV"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This news makes Pac fans happy. Read this thread. I think that pretty much says it all.

And @ the people who think Bradley is next.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      man are you that blind??arum wants nothing to do with floyd..hes been doin this sine the negotiations..already planning mannys next fight and using floyds name to promote it...wake up
      Larry bro I swear u have split personality.. So is pacman and arum suppose to just wait for Floyd?? We dont know when or if Floyd is ever gonna come back Floyd doesnt even know himself.. U make it seem like Floyd is begging for manny everyday And arum is just ignoring him.. Floyd is nowhere near a ring.. So I guess manny should just put his career and financial on rest and wait for Floyd? The wheels keeps rolling whether Floyd is on board or not.. Boxing doesn revolves around floyd...

Comment

ever since the clottey fight arum always has manny a fight lined up before he even fights the fight he has signed..they use floyds name to sell the fights but arum wants no part of floyd..manny should leave him and make the fight himself
        After doing an estimate on Arum's math, the situation becomes obvious. 30% of 50% of a 1 time deal, where my fighter has a serious chance of losing and can hurt his market value or 30% of 100% of numerous 1+ Million selling PPV's?

Money is Arum's bottom line and he's the one pulling the strings here. Not Pacquiao, Pacquiao is obligated to endorse politicians he doesn't know about or their policies off of the strength of being Arum's friend.

Look at the lockout situation between the owners and players of the NFL. When 2 parties have the intentions of making something happen, negotiations are constantly rehashed, if there's a major issue, mediation is brought in.

What does Arum do? Call off negotiations and make a Clottey fight for a date he had on hold, which was 2 months away to impose an imaginary deadline on when the negotiations had to be done. The beginning of January rolls around and negotiations are... For what? For Joshua Clottey or Yuri Foreman? GTFOH with that.

Comment

man are you that blind??arum wants nothing to do with floyd..hes been doin this sine the negotiations..already planning mannys next fight and using floyds name to promote it...wake up
          Seriously Larry, how is he going to sign a fight with a guy who's inactive. Floyd will fight when he wants to fight, until then nobody can fight him. As much as I want that fight (only for the thought of it, its gonna be a stinker IMO) **** isn't going to happen until Floyd comes out from his vacation/break/retirement or whatever the hell he's up to. FFS, there's a chance Floyd may be locked up next spring (unlikely but chance is there)

Comment

they got fights lined up forever!!! LMFAO....c'mon man, they gonna say Floyd don't want it as soon as they sign...watch!!...give the fans the fight we want and stop the ****in scams...dam!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
              I don't blame bob.

Floyd isn't serious about boxing, so why waste time with him?
              What snowdust you sniffing they only need to contact Floyd just like they contact everyone else they think off fighting , this is nothing but Bob ducking Floyd again , now its Bradley and I bet its not at 140 it will be a CW otherwise Manny wont fight , no advantage no fight .

Plastic Manny and Lets not make a FM deal Bob = biggest frauds in boxing

Comment

Ugh. Bradley is not on Pac's level. Why don't you stop ducking Khan first, then you might deserve this fight, if you win (which is highly questionable in itself).

Comment

You heard it, Floyd. If you want the fight you can contact Arum. I'm sure you know the number.

/

Comment

one thing is for sure.. bob arum isnt even considering fighting anyone thats not with top rank...so count anyone out like ortiz..

lol @ bradley.... pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      What snowdust you sniffing they only need to contact Floyd just like they contact everyone else they think off fighting , this is nothing but Bob ducking Floyd again , now its Bradley and I bet its not at 140 it will be a CW otherwise Manny wont fight , no advantage no fight .

Plastic Manny and Lets not make a FM deal Bob = biggest frauds in boxing

Let's get this strait. In the interview Arum basically says he's not waiting on Mayweather because he'll be waiting forever. And that if Floyd wants to fight just contact him (Arum) and they'll work on it.

Last time Arum tried contacting Mayweather, we got some bs "no negotiations ever happened". Floyd's doing his thing (vacation/other businesses) Manny's doing his (fighting).

Comment

Working...
                      X