Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "We're Not Waiting On Mayweather; Bradley Could Be Next for Spring PPV"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the hell would you deal with a guy who is not interested
    in the fight?

"I never said that, don't put words in my mouth", exclaimed Floyd
    in response to a reporter asking about his "And Pac you're next"
    announcement about two weeks before. The next day Roger
    Mayweather confirmed Pac is not Floyd's next fight.

Can't believe this guy still has defenders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      If Pacquiao wants Bradley next than **** floyd. He had his chance.
      i don't think he wants it, but arum is the boss right?
      http://www.boxingscene.com/ariza-roa...ismatch--44774

Comment

• this fight isn't happening anytime soon if ever
        fuck Floyd, he's been ducking for too long
        go ahead and be prepared to kick Bradley's ass
        hopefully, Floyd mans up before that, or at least afterwards

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
          this fight isn't happening anytime soon if ever
          fuck Floyd, he's been ducking for too long
          go ahead and be prepared to kick Bradley's ass
          hopefully, Floyd mans up before that, or at least afterwards

Comment

• Plan ahead of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              How in the world are Pac lovers still defending Manny, Arum, and the entire Pac Team??? Yes, Bradley is a good fight, his best opponent since Marquez in 08' or Morales in 05'. But, Floyd comes out and says they have a venue on hold (Schaefer confirmed this) and they intend to make a fight with Pacquiao......All Arum says is "Floyd is making a sick joke, trying to steal Pac's spotlight right now", "We can't wait for Floyd, Bradley could be next", even though EVERYONE with their head on straight knew that Bradley has been lined up for months already. Same s**t happened with Margarito, Mosley, and Marquez.

Margarito said he talked to Arum in February 2010 and that he was promised a fight with Pac for November 2010, when they were supposedly "waiting for Floyd". Mosley said he agreed to the Pac fight in way back in October 2010, before Pac even fought Margarito. Marquez said he agreed to a Pac fight back in April 2011, before the Mosley fight. We even had a Top Rank associate come out when they signed Bradley and said that he was next for Pacquiao. It's unreal that people still think Mayweather is holding up the fight.

The only time they had negotiations, Floyd signed to fight and Manny didn't. Floyd says he's coming back on May 5, 2012 (confirmed by Golden Boy) and that he wants Pacquiao. But, it seems like the Pac team os content with the whole "Mayweather is afraid" thing, instead of actually trying to make a fight. They've fooled the public for so long,w hy try and stop now??? If Marquez were to beat Pacquiao, which ain't going to happen, I guarantee Arum would make the fight with Floyd.

It's one of two things.....either Pac truly doesn't want the random testing without a cutoff, or he's getting terrible advice from Arum....I say it's the Arum one.

Arum says there are no issues with testing, yet Ariza and Koncz say there are. Floyd says he wants the Pac fight next May, Arum says it's all bulls**t. If Pac has really agreed to the testing protocol, make the fight Bob.
              [/QUOTE]

people please read this, its all there...

to me the funny thing is how pacquiao fans on here arent pushing for the mayweather fight, are you guys serious?.... with the exception of check_cocks, who just a non arum nut_swinger, i dont understand how you other pacquiao fans arent pushing for them to make the fight with mayweather now that he has a venue and date.... i understand you guys think he' "joking", well ok call him on his bluff.....

arum is mad over floyd doing this cause since arum has been picking opponents years in advance, he would really look like the "chicken" if he goes over and makes a bradley fight, although i hope pacquiao says, "hey man wtf, make the mayweather fight!"

Comment

• Floyd already announced his next "big fight" the other day. We all know that it's not Pac. He grabbed the date May 5, next year before Arum gets it.

Floyd will avoid Pac like a plague. So be it.

;-)

Comment

• For Floyd, Arum offering a Pac fight is like an invitation to be thrown into a den of hungry lions. Floyd doesn't see it as an opportunity to prove himself, give fans the fight they want to see, or for the love of the sport. He doesn't even see it as a way to make tons of money.

He sees it as something that will make him lose his zero. How can you even deal with a guy like that?

;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    For Floyd, Arum offering a Pac fight is like an invitation to be thrown into a den of hungry lions. Floyd doesn't see it as an opportunity to prove himself, give fans the fight they want to see, or for the love of the sport. He doesn't even see it as a way to make tons of money.

He sees it as something that will make him lose his zero. How can you even deal with a guy like that?

;-)

Typical responses. Always putting the blame on Floyd when he doesn't reaches out to team Pacquiao, but now that Floyd is using the same tactic on team Pacquiao with his announcement, y'all still find a way to justify Arum's response. How hard is it to admit that both sides are full of ****?

Comment

• Man, what more motivation does Floyd need to try to make the fight happen? Isn't the opportunity or chance to beat the amateurish midget not enough?

If there is one person who wants to see Floyd get shut up and get ktfo by Pac badly it's Arum. And be rewarded with tons of money in the process. Stop this foolishness about Arum not wanting to see Pac lose. That's ****ing baloney. How the heck would you even fear fighting a reluctant boxer?

;-)
                      Last edited by maguirre; 11-05-2011, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X