Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "We're Not Waiting On Mayweather; Bradley Could Be Next for Spring PPV"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mindreader View Post
    May and PAC have the same resume as of late but PAC fought cotto clottey and marg while Floyd has been inactive.

Quit being biased
    According to *****s those dudes are bums that pac cherry picked.

Comment

• *****s spending alot of time hating on Pac because Floyd ain't giving them nothing to cheer about. If Floyd was active right now, they wouldn't even be concerned with what Pac was doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
        *****s spending alot of time hating on Pac because Floyd ain't giving them nothing to cheer about. If Floyd was active right now, they wouldn't even be concerned with what Pac was doing.
        lol... you dudes are a trip.

Comment

• haha, already got it verbally agreed

Comment

• already gt it agreed haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
              lol... you dudes are a trip.
              If Floyd was fightin right now, would you give a **** bout who Pac's next opponent is?

Comment

If Floyd was fightin right now, would you give a **** bout who Pac's next opponent is?
                Thats not my point. instead of you not recognizing bob bul**** you speak on whether the floyd fanatics are worried about pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                  Thats not my point. instead of you not recognizing bob bul**** you speak on whether the floyd fanatics are worried about pac.
                  Never denied Bob's *****, he gone do what he do. I was addressing the fact that people hatin on Pac for moving fwd with his career while Floyd is on vacation. No matter what name Bob puts out there, people gone hate on it.

You heard Floyd's interview, does it sound like dude has any intentions of coming back? Or if he's gonna take the initiative to get the Pac fight made? Whatchu want Bob and Pac to do? Sit around and wait? If Floyd wants to waste his prime years being inactive, that's cool but don't hate on Pac for tryin to make the most of his.

Comment

Never denied Bob's *****, he gone do what he do. I was addressing the fact that people hatin on Pac for moving fwd with his career while Floyd is on vacation. No matter what name Bob puts out there, people gone hate on it.

You heard Floyd's interview, does it sound like dude has any intentions of coming back? Or if he's gonna take the initiative to get the Pac fight made? Whatchu want Bob and Pac to do? Sit around and wait? If Floyd wants to waste his prime years being inactive, that's cool but don't hate on Pac for tryin to make the most of his.
                    If he picked Ortiz or Bradley I'm sure he wouldn't get hated half as much if at all. Now if he picked a Martinez fight then there would be zero hate. I would even be fine with a Cotto rematch. There are fights out there, so don't act like there are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZigZag View Post
                      If he picked Ortiz or Bradley I'm sure he wouldn't get hated half as much if at all. Now if he picked a Martinez fight then there would be zero hate. I would even be fine with a Cotto rematch. There are fights out there, so don't act like there are not.
                      you have to remember that its a business, pac is at his prime in terms of his marketability and they are gonna schedule fights that will be the most marketable.
                      im telling you right now, none of my friends know who ortiz or bradley are. they know marquez though.

Comment

Working...
                      X