Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "We're Not Waiting On Mayweather; Bradley Could Be Next for Spring PPV"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
    I'd love it for he and Floyd to enjoy vacation TOGETHER than these same ole fights we've been getting from Manny. Watch this dude fight Zab next spring. Terrible.
    Naah, Manny is going to face the guy that made Alexander quit like a b1tch.....

Comment

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
      I'd love it for he and Floyd to enjoy vacation TOGETHER than these same ole fights we've been getting from Manny. Watch this dude fight Zab next spring. Terrible.
      I would have liked to see Mayweather fight Cotto,Clottey an Margarito rather than not fight at all.

Comment

Their world doesn't revolve around Floyd and like any other fighter, u have a plan as to who is next if u beat your opponent. I honestly don't even consider Floyd an active boxer anymore. He's done imo. Can u blame anyone for thinking like that??? He isn't not just fighting Pac, he's not fighting anyone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          The last time HBO and Toprank tried to force floyd into a fight his *****ass went on vacation.

When did floyd make it clear that he wanted the fight? when he bought a fruity looking outfit?
          I love it when Floyd fanboys seem so worried about who Manny Pacquiao fights next. Haha....

Originally posted by Charlie Knoxville View Post
          You would think if you’re a fan of a specific fighter you would want to see your fighter in the boxing ring as much as possible; not the Mayweather fanboys, they are of a different breed they just like looking at posters of Floyd hanging in their bedroom wall and don’t seem to be disappointed at Floyd’s reluctance to get back into the boxing ring.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
            Their world doesn't revolve around Floyd and like any other fighter, u have a plan as to who is next if u beat your opponent. I honestly don't even consider Floyd an active boxer anymore. He's done imo. Can u blame anyone for thinking like that??? He isn't not just fighting Pac, he's not fighting anyone!!!
            Nah according to these dudes he is ducking a fighter who isnt even active I used to think the Pac fans were the worst but these Mayweather dudes are catching up real quick with their blind loyalty.

Comment

stfu bob, we already know where this is headed.. a '3rd negotiation' with a deadline for Floyd and a Top Rank countdown timer. WWOOHHOOO!!!

tho Bradley is a legit fight..

2012 on the horizon... yay

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                What part of that is bull****? Floyd dont want it and if he really did he would drop those drug test demands that he never asked any other opponent to do before. Dude did the same thing in 07 when Merchant asked him about Cotto. Do you remember the "i want to retire from boxing not let boxing retire me" statement?
                Manny ask for things and floyd agreed to it. Floys ask for 1 thing.

Like i said, get the f-ck out of here.

If cotto wanted the fight they would have fought at 140. There is no mystery that floyd never fought a toprank fighter.

You dudes are blind like a mothaf-cka. You dont have to agree with floyd bull**** to see that arum is the problem.

No disrespect to you homie but im growing tired of bob bs. I dont even blame(well i do think he should speak up but you know....)

Comment

Bradley? lol
                  Why not Ortiz? **** even Khan is better than Bradley...
                  TR And GB need to end this beef already...

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    Nah according to these dudes he is ducking a fighter who isnt even active I used to think the Pac fans were the worst but these Mayweather dudes are catching up real quick with their blind loyalty.
                    active or not... why do they [Media] keep bringing [Floyd] name into it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      I love it when Floyd fanboys seem so worried about who Manny Pacquiao fights next. Haha....
                      What else are they suppose to do? Play as Floyd on fight night champion against Manny or Cotto? Those clowns can't even do that cuz Floyd ducked EA sports as soon as he heard the rumor about Manny being on the cover....smfh
                      Last edited by Khalid X; 05-19-2011, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X