Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pac stuck with Arum for the rest of his career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
    i would like to see him leave... arum is a snake

What a horrible insult.................to snakes!

Comment

As often said, Pac is a creature of habit and superstition. He will not repeat a thing which he relates to his past bad luck. If his career is ok now, he will not change it. If ain't broke, no need to repair.

Comment

Originally posted by tacuso View Post
        As often said, Pac is a creature of habit and superstition. He will not repeat a thing which he relates to his past bad luck. If his career is ok now, he will not change it. If ain't broke, no need to repair.
        As a follower of God, as he claims, superstition should have no place in your life.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
          As a follower of God, as he claims, superstition should have no place in your life.
          As Catholic as Philippines is so many Pinoy are guilty of idolatry, worshiping their false idol Pacquiao.

Comment

Yeah pac is "stuck" with top rank the same way kobe is "stuck" with tha lakers.

Where would he go? U dudes see how half ass gbp is, u telling me you ll take oscar over bob in a business situation? That's ******ed. Evey time gdp gets near top rank they end up getting spanked. Arum may be a snake, but he s also a ****ing shark when it comes to promoting. Why leave a shark to swim with a tuna? That's just stupid.

Comment

Catholic leaders seems to let if not encourage superstition abound among their flocks.

Comment

It appears that Bob does more for Pac than just promote his fights. Don't know what the extent of his services are, but he seems to be happy with their arrangement. Plus, I dont think Pac is too concerned with being an independent business man like Floyd and Oscar, at least not here in the US, so I'd assume Bob handles alot of that stuff here for him. Just guessing though.

Comment

Originally posted by mrgreenfingers View Post
                  Just thought about it there, has Arum got his cash cow locked down for life? Hard to imagine this not being the case. But still interested if anyone knows what deal they've got, is there a certain number of fights, etc...

Trying think of a way subtracting arum from the Pac - May equation.
                  Manny is STUCK!!
                  Imagine if Manny is juicing, Uncle Bob has so much dirt on that guy it's a shame!
                  Plus you see how he turned on Donaire, when he was Top Rank he was good, but when he tried to leave he couldn't beat anybody.
                  When Oscar was with Top Rank he was great, smart and all that, but when he left, he wasn't a very smart guy. Plus Bob exposed his waiver he signed to have drug tests sealed.

Then there is Floyd, "The greates he's seen since Ali" Now he's a ducker, scared, not that good.
                  I'd say Manny is screwed for LIFE!!

Comment

Hmm, how about the 23-27% off the top to start?
                    It's still making easy money. If it weren't for Arum, Pacquiao would have never won 8 titles in different weight classes not even dreaming. Perfect match making is what has helped Pacquiao make all the money he has.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
                      It's still making easy money. If it weren't for Arum, Pacquiao would have never won 8 titles in different weight classes not even dreaming. Perfect match making is what has helped Pacquiao make all the money he has.
                      Naw, I think that was Alex

Comment

Working...
                      X