Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nazim Richardson "We exposed Manny Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anything Cotto was the one who supposedly "exposed" Pac, if we're talking about going on the backfoot, not engaging, and losing the round.

This sounds like his way of trying to claim a pyrrhic victory from that wretched performance.

Comment

Originally posted by _Derranged_ View Post
      Margarito a better argument for having exposed Pacquiao?
      Margarito hurt Pacquiao several times, especially in the sixth round when he doubled him up in pain. Pacquiao said afterwards that he was lucky to survive that round. Shane never came close to hurting Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
        If Shane actually landed some counters and maybe like, uh, won a round or two, I might agree with Nazim.

Pac always looks awkward fighting guys who move a lot and are defensive minded. Nothing new here.

Barrera in the rematch, Clottey, and Mosley were able frustrate and annoy Pac, but they weren't able to give Pac any kind of trouble the way Marquez and Morales in the first fight were able to.

Running and avoiding all contact will give Pac fits and make him look bad, but you have to actually mount some offense to "expose" him.

Shane exposed himself against Pac.
        Great Post! If Mosley was actually sliping punches, but no all I saw was running, lame jab, run, lame jab, run.

Comment

Did Mosley even land a punch on manny? There mightve been 1 connect in the 4th or 5th round. I dont count punches blocked by forearms as connects.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
            Yup, exposed him on the way to a UD loss. I'd gladly give Mosley all the credit in the world if he gave Pac trouble, but really i think Pac was less then 100%. just my opinion.
            Yer bizarrely, it was the opinion of Roach, Arum, Ariza and everyone involved with Pac that he was looking greater than he ever had in his whole career and that his training camp had been the very best he had ever had. Go figure.

Comment

I don't know why Nazim gets so much praise from the boxing community, Because as a trainer he doesn't know **** and always claims like he knows everything. I remember this fool and shane laughing at Marquez and his trainer while they were reviewing the Pacquiao Jmm 2, This guy is an idiot and still hanging on to that Margarito fight , Nacho or Roberto Garcia are way better than this fools stupid overrated ass

Comment

He lasted 12 rounds with supposedly boxing's best fighter.Clearly shot,old & couldn't pull the trigger.He moved,he parried,he did what he had t to make the final bell.Everyone knew he would lose,at least half said he gets ko'd.I bet Manny never fights a young prime elite fighter who can pull the trigger.Evidence by last 2 opponents.

Comment

Naz must be sniffin with Pernell

Comment

Nazim exposed himself in that the only thing he is good at is watching other fighters handwraps

Comment

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post

how did they expose pac? by losing every round???

Comment

Working...
                      X