Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This time next year, Joe Calzaghe won't be in the discussion for GOAT of 168lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rank Degale #3 greatest Super Middleweight.

My ATG 168lb list.....

1.Vinny Pazienza
    2.Tocker Pudwill
    3.James Degale
    4.Eric Lucas
    5.Anthony Mundine

Comment

Lol Dirk epic fail.

Comment

We shall see you wanks!

Buture's Fright, Buture's Chunky.

Believe dat.

Comment

I feel he'd have to accomplish alot to overtake Vinny Pazienza's spot at 168. But who knows......

Comment

Originally posted by NY Boxing! View Post
            I feel he'd have to accomplish alot to overtake Vinny Pazienza's spot at 168. But who knows......
            That joke wasnt funny the first time you used it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              You biitches better recognise!
              Degale get's KO'd by Bika and Magee..

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                He doesn't have it, Dirk. I favor him in beating Groves in a rematch (again). But he is not gonna reach that top level. Neither is Groves, btw.

I've always said that he didn't have the physical tools (Speed, power, reflexes) or the skill set to reach that level but after watching the Groves fight, I now also believe that he doesn't have the mentality that is needed to reach the top. I mean, why on Earth, wasn't DeGale pressing the action after it was clear cut that Groves wasn't gonna trade with him but stay on the backfoot? Groves was nicking the rounds away from him. I mean, Groves punches had little effect on Chunky but Chunky's punches had an impact on Groves.

Yes, you're right DeGale lost a controversial fight and didn't get KO'd by a **** fighter with power.

But what you fail to understand is that DeGale never should have lost to a green, less skilled fighter. Amir lost because of Prescott's power and Amir's punch resistance. DeGale had every, and I mean EVERY single advantage over Groves. Skills, reach, height but he still managed to lose.
                End Thread....

Comment

DeGale will be back and will rule 168 for years...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    That joke wasnt funny the first time you used it.
                    What joke? Do you think he's done more at 168 than Vinny?
                    Last edited by Perfect Plex; 06-24-2011, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Yep RJJ, Calzaghe, James Toney, Kessler, Froch and Ward would all have lost to a superstar like Groves at the same stage of their respective careers. Nothing says future GOAT quite like a defeat in your 11th pro fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X