Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser Talks Marquez Trilogy, Steroid Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Konz is a white man trying to control Manny Pacquiao I hope that Ariza kicks that guy's ass again....

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Only morons and haters think Pac is on roids. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Thats like saying I think Marquez is a drug dealer or pedophile because hes mexican or I think Floyd smokes crack is a rapist and murder just cuz hes black.
      How is that even remotely close? People are su****ious because of his performance, they aren't saying he's roiding because of his ethnicity. Honestly, do you even think before you start typing? Funny how you went the racial route. Now if you had said "Marquez is a drug dealer or pedophile because he hangs around elementary schools a lot" then that would make sense. But to say it's cause he's mexican shows you may have some kind of race issue there. SMH

Comment

WHAT THIS ****HEAD SAID THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU ALL ALONG..PAC IS GONNA FACE JMM AT A CATCH WEIGHT AND IT'S GONNA BE A EASY FIGHT FOR HIM..DON'T FORGET PAC HAS HAD MORE FIGHTS AT THAT WEIGHT AND JMM IS GONNA LOOK BAD ..THE FIGHT SHOULD BE UNDER 140...WELL DONE ARUM YOU FOUND ANOTHER SHEEP YOU CAN FEED TO YOUR TOY BOY PAC

Comment

I thought they wanted Floyd , they must have forgot all the crap they put out about wanting to fight Floyd , Team Pac are just so full of **** , now they want to CW Juan because he has Manny worked out !

buwahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            I'm not buying this steroid ****...never did and still dont!!....thats just me....but there's MANY out there who doubt Manny is playing fair...I work with many of them....all I can say is that Manny should do the tests for his next fight....for the fans....NOT for Floyd or the Mayweathers but for the fans who help pay his salary...now that would be cool and at the same time it would put this roid rap to rest
            You know better than that. Plans B and C are already in effect...payoffs to take dives and drugging guys with the guy's permission before fights or they are old, shot, and washed up foes anyways. It just so happens that the ones that Floyd also fought were in their primes and at their peaks only a year or so before Manny fought them.....

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              A little bit more complicated kid , where do you differentiate between Manny demanding CWs , illegal glove size , over sized rings , 10 mill forfeits the list goes on and on of Manny demands , and Floyd requesting a drugs test that they both would take ,,, *** off with your bull**** , Manny ***ed this up , it would have been a formality , he said NO and that blew the lid of it , now he MUST be tested more than ever .

He is ducking Floyd and so are his fanboys , they all know Floyd will school him so now its forget the test and move on , yeah to a CW with JMM lol instead of the biggest fight in history ,,,, quack quack .
              hahahaha... who's on vacation RE-****** !!!

Comment

The best question was, why did Team Pacquiao even respond to the allegation ?

That story sounded ridiculous. nobody believed it.

Why dont they sue the sites that published it ?

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  WHAT THIS ****HEAD SAID THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU ALL ALONG..PAC IS GONNA FACE JMM AT A CATCH WEIGHT AND IT'S GONNA BE A EASY FIGHT FOR HIM..DON'T FORGET PAC HAS HAD MORE FIGHTS AT THAT WEIGHT AND JMM IS GONNA LOOK BAD ..THE FIGHT SHOULD BE UNDER 140...WELL DONE ARUM YOU FOUND ANOTHER SHEEP YOU CAN FEED TO YOUR TOY BOY PAC
                  the same moron who wants pac to fight marquez at 140....and wants pac to fight martinez at 154.....smh

Comment

I don't give a s..t which side your on, if you think ped's are not an issue your a moron.

Every major sport in the world has been hit with ped abuse. Hell even horseback riding had a steroid scandal. Golfers roid, cyclist blood dope and so on and so on.

The other ******ed statement is that filipino's don't do drugs.............that's f'ing ******ed. Way to stereotype millions of people. Because south east asians never heard of drugs right?

I am in favor of more rigorous testing in all sports. Especially combat and contact sports

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      I thought they wanted Floyd , they must have forgot all the crap they put out about wanting to fight Floyd , Team Pac are just so full of **** , now they want to CW Juan because he has Manny worked out !

buwahahahaha
                      floyd is on vacation remember?? and so should you....now that pac doesnt have an available opponent yet...floyd should be callin pacs bluff....announcin to the whole world that he is back and wants to face pac...

Comment

Working...
                      X