Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Mosley Submitted To Pacquiao After Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick note for everyone.... shane touched gloves between every round of his fight with margarito....

so what's your point?

pacquiao's an animal.... let's all just give in..... you saw shane's face after that fight?

it looked as bad as i can remember it looking, and that was the most defensive performance of his career.....

i think pacquiao knocks out bernard if they get in the ring... honestly though, pacquiao should get bernard to agree to a catch weight of 169 and fight for the light-heavy championship of the world... why not? 'if' b-hop beats pascal.... pacquiao's speed and movement might be enough for him to confirm himself as the greatest ever! without debate!!!

Comment

If Shane Mosley had B-Hop's fighting spirit it would have been a classic fight.

Comment

Shane has been touching gloves with opponents in hard fights for a long time. Vs DLHoya, when they were viciously trading, he would touch gloves. When he was handing Margarito a beat down, he was touching gloves.

Granted he did mentally give up, I think Mosley is just that kind of sportsman.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
          shane too damn friendly, always wanting to touch gloves. he tried the same thing in the mayweather fight but floyd wasnt having it! shane, you fooled us. you talked a good game but you just wanted another big payday. take your lil new girlfriend and retire because your friendly ass ain't fooling nobody anymore.
          thats a bit rough, but yep, time to hang em up

Comment

I bet Mosley fights again.

Comment

Shane should retire or will get hurt if he fights again. All Shane was thinking in the Pac fight was "***** after the fight,***** after the fight,5Mil after the fight,5Mil after the fight." Shane was a major dissapointment.

Comment

Pacquaio beat Mosely bad, worse than ever before because ti was mental.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                  I bet Mosley fights again.
                  and I bet some how I'll think he can win ....Shane is my dude, I can't help it!!..he's done though...been done for a while now...thats one reason why he got this dance anyway...whats real is real!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    This Saturday night Bernard Hopkins will step into the ring for the 60th time as a professional when he again challenges WBC light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal for his crown at the Bell Centre in Quebec, Canada. The fight is a rematch of their December bout in which Hopkins was dropped in rounds one and three before controlling the rest of the action in what was looked at by many as a remarkable victory that somehow ended up a majority draw. [Click Here To Read More]
                    I think Hopkins was pretty insightful with his parallel.

We're friends Pacquiao, nothing but respect right? Please don't cut off the ring. - Mosley

Nothing persolnar, but okay I'll just follow. - Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                      I think Hopkins was pretty insightful with his parallel.

We're friends Pacquiao, nothing but respect right? Please don't cut off the ring. - Mosley

Nothing persolnar, but okay I'll just follow. - Pacquiao
                      pretty much!!

Comment

Working...
                      X