Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacquiao is a not a boss....hes just bob arums servant.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
    I listened to Manny on GMA news a couple hours ago talking about politics. He sounded very confident about what he had to say, although I disagree with how he likes to mix religion with politics, but the guy is a lot smarter than you think. It's just difficult for him to express in English.

He knows what Arum's doing, but doesn't care because he hasn't paid that much attention to boxing nowadays. Just put an opponent in front of him as long as there are agreeable terms, which is what he basically says whenever asked about a possible opponent.
    He knows arum is robbing him? and the whole protecting him thing?
    Last edited by LeG00N; 05-16-2011, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
      with that mentality, I'm pretty sure the TS is just a kid or an unemployed loser who does nothing but stay home on the internet and watch rap videos all day long.
      Arum and Manny = Jew Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
        I listened to Manny on GMA news a couple hours ago talking about politics. He sounded very confident about what he had to say, although I disagree with how he likes to mix religion with politics, but the guy is a lot smarter than you think. It's just difficult for him to express in English.

He knows what Arum's doing, but doesn't care because he hasn't paid that much attention to boxing nowadays. Just put an opponent in front of him as long as there are agreeable terms, which is what he basically says whenever asked about a possible opponent.
        What a bunch of BS. Blood testing cutoff, weight penalties, catch-weights, glove selection, sock selection , and the list goes on or Manny won't even fight. The guy doesn't mind being pimped because the positives of Arum's scheming far out-weights the negatives in the mindset of Pacroid.

Comment

Point of thread = Old Rich Jew owns a third grade educated Congroidsman who gets punched in the head for a living.
          Last edited by LMFAO; 05-16-2011, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
            Arum and Manny = Jew Pac.
            the truth hurts,huh carlos?

Comment

the truth hurts,huh carlos?
              Thanks for admitting it. It's duly noted lil man.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddlebred View Post
                http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...r-obama--10824

Mayweather met with Obama before he was even president for one...

For two, why do you guys act like Obama met with Pacquiao to discuss foreign policy or some garbage...Obama does photo-ops on a daily basis with people from around the world...he also meets with every American sports team that wins their respective championship...do you think he meets with those athletes to discuss the bank bailouts or controlling illegal immigration?
                Hell, I've met a few Senators too...big deal. When I get to hang out with Obama, then I'll be excited (although I got to meet and greet president Carter while in Peru in 2009).

Also, I did not say they discussed policy. I used the word 'chilling' which should be implied by other readers that it was a casual meeting of the minds.

Then again, it wasn't my feelings who were hurt that Pac and Obama were hanging out like drinking buddies. It was Floyd who went Twittering and showcasing his photo op with GW Bush, having his 'me-too' moment!

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
                  Thanks for admitting it. It's duly noted lil man.
                  oh now you're pretending, trying to ignore the truth that i said about u?

hahahaha

get off the computer,take a shower and get out of the house for once , u ****in disgrace to Human race....LOL

Comment

oh now you're pretending, trying to ignore the truth that i said about u?

hahahaha

get off the computer,take a shower and get out of the house for once , u ****in disgrace to Human race....LOL
                    Only if you promise to print out your next response before you send it, put it in your mouth and taste it. Since we all know it will taste like ****...it might not be a good idea to hit the reply button.

Now do us all a favor and take your laptop into your bubblebath, and get back to us when you've stopped breathing.

Comment

The same arum that created Floyd.. hahaha. It's boxing.. entertainment. There is a certain amount of hype and illusion(good matchmaking, promotion, and timing) involved in creating boxing stars.

Comment

Working...
                      X